X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Treo 700WX With Extras

Up For sale is a Treo 700 WX running WM5. The phone is in mint condition and has only been used for a couple months. The phone comes with everything that came with it including the wall charger, manuals, software, phone, battery. It also comes with an 2 week old car charger that works great, as well as a 2gb SD Memory Card, Aslo has a leather belt holster for the phone which is OEM. . . I have many cracked programs on the phone and i can do a hard reset on the phone if requested. I am Asking for $400 via money order and possibly paypal. I have done deals with bigmatt and own a couple websites myself so am a trusted guy but still willing to do brokerage if asked upon. The phone has nothing wrong with it whatsoever and am selling for the PPC6800.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by D/\SH; July 04, 2007, 11:58 PM.
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

Re: Treo 700WX With Extras

If Brokerage is required please send me a pm and we continue this on aim..but i will do it only if its paypal and shipping will be taken care of my end,But if anybody chose to do it by money order then that will be discuss on aim and that can be sent to the owner of the phone.

[APPROVED]

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

BUMP!!!!! Cause I can...lol

Comment

• puertoblack2003
        OG Member
        • Nov 08

Originally posted by I/\MD/\SHT19
        BUMP!!!!! Cause I can...lol
        lol...over at djjeffa.com bigmatt is selling the same thing and price...:Drogar-BigGrin(LBG)

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

BUMP..... Come On I Know Someone Wants This Great Phone Thats All Modded Out

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

I will also throw in the option of me putting whatever you want on the phone whether that is games or programs. they will be full version programs and they can even be out of the members area. And if ok with the other founder who is on vacation(which it should be) i will also throw in a 1 year VIP membership for the person who buys this phone from me.... Really need the money for the PPC 6800. OH YEAH BUMP!!!!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Ok heres the deal now for the people only here at SPJ. I will throw in even if not ok with my co-founder (i will purchase if not ok with him.) the one year VIP membership. Also the price of the phone has gone down to $350 Shipped. Remeber the phone is already modded out and in mint condition. Also it comes with everything that came in the box. And on the side i purchased a OEM Sprint car charger and leather carrying case for the phone.... Check out the pictures below...... BTW i have the phone modded out so that the start menu comes up just like on your computer and everything has tabs like when you go to games and click on it it branches off and lists all the games than click on the one that you want and go. Ths is a great phone at a GREAt price so pick it up while you can because trust me it shouldn't be for sale long at this great price and the extras that come with it.

Comment

• puertoblack2003
                  OG Member
                  • Nov 08

Originally posted by I/\MD/\SHT19
                  Ok heres the deal now for the people only here at SPJ. I will throw in even if not ok with my co-founder (i will purchase if not ok with him.) the one year VIP membership. Also the price of the phone has gone down to $350 Shipped. Remeber the phone is already modded out and in mint condition. Also it comes with everything that came in the box. And on the side i purchased a OEM Sprint car charger and leather carrying case for the phone.... Check out the pictures below...... BTW i have the phone modded out so that the start menu comes up just like on your computer and everything has tabs like when you go to games and click on it it branches off and lists all the games than click on the one that you want and go. Ths is a great phone at a GREAt price so pick it up while you can because trust me it shouldn't be for sale long at this great price and the extras that come with it.

its cool dash do whatever it takes....

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

aight thanks bro......

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Price Reduced to $300 shipped....droped down $100 from original asking price......

Comment

Working...