X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Mix Me In 1 0Hexhammer

Your music, your way. You’re the star!

Mix Me In is much more than karaoke. You are the producer and the performer of your favorite songs.

“The best music app ever created, period. It’s karaoke on steroids!” -- Dallas Austin, Grammy-winning producer of artists like Pink, Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Gwen Stefani.

Want to hear yourself mixed in to an acoustic version of “Lips of an Angel?” Want to sing a duet on “So What?” Want to freak out to “Super Freak?” Want to mix your song your way? With Mix Me In you can!

If vocals aren’t your thing, you can still enjoy Mix Me In to record whatever you want. Play guitar? Mix It In! Play piano? Mix It In! Harmonica? Jaw Harp? Jug Band? Mix It In!

Mix Me In lets you experience music in a totally new way. It is NOT punching plastic buttons or tapping in time to the beat on your iPhone. It’s much more. You are controlling the instruments and the artists. You are now inside the music, manipulating it and creating new versions of your favorite songs. It is unlike any other music technology.
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/322209703/emmoheIhHiae.rar
    GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
Working...