• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Wind OS v11 iPhone iPod TouchLMiPDA

Wind OS v1.1
    Requirements: iPhone/iPod Touch
    Overview: Wind OS will blow in a feeling of good old Windows times to your iPhone! Something you believe you have known from the very childhood, something which is so intuitive and habitual. Download it and you will again have a chance to listen to old-hat noises of a humming cooler, and see that classic desktop screen.

With Wind OS you will have a notepad for text editing, a browser for surfing and, of course, a world-famous Minesweeper. So keep cool, think fast, guess right - and find 'em all!

Is the cooler's sound getting louder? No worries! A bit of shake of your iPhone should fix it. But don't shake it too much, or... well, try yourself and see what happens.

Managed with the rebellious cooler? There is a more complicated task for you. Hidden somewhere within the app are 46 Bill Gates' quotations. So if you think you are smart enough, go find and decipher!

Code:
    http://netload.in/dateiHU7cMGzqnA.htm

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Wind OS v11 iPhone iPod TouchLMiPDA

damn that shit looks tight! i wish i still had mine to test this on..... grr always something new you wanna try just after you get rid of something.

Comment

Working...