{BiGnAdAd MaxManila} MaxManila 2.6 BETA is HERE!!! Full Screen Manila!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

[FREEWARE] {BiGnAdAd MaxManila} MaxManila 2.6 BETA is HERE!!! Full Screen Manila!

HUGE THANKS Maxycy from XDA for Early Release. knew they would come through....

i have this installed on
    EnergyROM_28008_RHOD500_04.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5
    WITH NO PROBLEMS!!!!! FULL SCREEN WORKS!!!!!

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A BETA!!! THERE MIGHT BE BUGS. IF SO REPORT HERE AND I WILL REPORT THEM..
    i have been using most of day ERROR FREE

A Quote from creator of EnergyROM

?????Want to Know more About Manila?????
    Click>>>>>>{BiGnAdAd} MANILA Thread/Guide My Cab's, Q&A, Links, How To's & Request<<<<<<<Click

What is this Thread About?

By itself, HTC Sense/Manila 2.5 is a very nice interface......BUT
    With the Package from Maxycy at XDA you can take it to the Extreme and actually get a "changeable" manila. Meaning you can change the way the manila looks like from the Manila ITSELF without even a manila or system restart!!!! This Package Also Adds Hotkey's on home screen to change different things. notification buttons on home screen.

Will This Cab Mess up My Animated Weater
    No! this cab will not affect it at all.
    the auto weather is still in tact too! meaning if you wake up from lock state OR goto start menu and back to home screen animated weather will start automatically.

Notes From Developer on New Release...

Pls note that this version is in no way completed yet due to my assignments at work is getting more hectic. However, I believe it is also good to first release it so that there are more people out there can help me to detect the issues and bugs that I may have overlooked. There are a couple of requests which I promised to do but have not find the time to do them yet like for example adjusting the notification icons pixels and VGA support. The NRGZ ROM incompatibility has caused me a lot of time here but I've finally arrived to a single cab for all ROMs (keeping my fingers crossed). I've this cab tested on both NRGZ 21XXX and XannyTech 2.2 latest ROMs without any problem. So, pls be patient as I'm not done wt it yet and there will be more things to come.

What has changed vs v2.5? I will only list the major stuff here bcos there are just too many. I'd practically overhauled the entire layout almost fm scratch.

1. Scrolling animation removed completely for the sake of speed. I have simplified the pages which means a single swipe to get there as well. There's only 2 screens as shown below MAIN and SETTINGS. Here's how it works now.
    - Bottom/Up : Toggle shortcuts expansion
    - Left/Right : Toggle between SETTINGS and MAIN page

2. Full and Lite option. When you first load, you will go into full mode. For the LITE version, I've removed most of the stuff except leaving the animation on demand and clock array in. The shorcuts number will follow exactly what you had selected in full. So, in a way some of the settings are shared between full and lite. If this is too much, let me know and I will remove everything to bare minimum.
    - from FULL to LITE, go to SETTINGS page and press LITE button
    - from LITE to FULL, press TOP CENTER

3. Normal screen mode changes (FULL mode)
    For the top, only works in home tab
    - Top Right : now activates battery info
    - Top Left : toggle weather animation
    - Top Center : cycle clock array
    For the bottom, works in all tabs when retractable tab icon is activated
    - Bottom Left : navigates to home page
    - Bottom Right : navigates to settings page
    - Bottom Center : activates the retracted tab icons

Under LITE mode, the functions are as below.
    - Top Right : cycle clock array
    - Top Left : toggle weather animation
    - Top Center : back to FULL mode

4. Fullscreen only works for MS build 21XXX and not 28XXX. I've not finished the bottom softkey for all tabs yet, so for this release, I've only included for the home page.
    - Top Right : activates Start Menu
    - Top Left : activates battery info ( battery icons appeared, thks to DJCedric for the icons ). Pls note that the battery indicator only goes in steps ( limitation in the manila code )
    - Top Center : activates clock array
    For the bottom part, it is now been replaced wt workable softkeys as in the normal screen.

5. Settings Page, a lot of new additions here vs 2.5
    a. Titanium - change to Titanium UI ( to get back to TF3D, you can MaxTTM and do a TRefresh or the usual manual way of activating your Today items )
    b. Goldfish - activates my goldfish program ( cab needs to be downloaded on post#4 to work )
    c. Lite - this is where you change to your Lite mode
    d. Analog - activates single large analog screen ( everything now removed on main screen )
    e. Resolution - WVGA or VGA ( VGA not ready yet, I will need feedback and testers fm VGA users before I can get this done )
    f. Mute - OFF / Silent / Vibrate ( phone volume profile settings when you phone is face down )
    g. AutoLock - toggle on/off when phone is faced upside down
    h. Alert - this is the layout settings for your notification and shortcuts. There is altogether 4 types.
    - OFF : nothing will show on screen
    - NS : both notification and shortcuts on screen
    - S : only shortcuts is showing
    - N : only notification is showing
    i. Tab Icons - toggle on/off the retractable tab icons ( only works for normal screen )
    j. Slider - toggle on/off the transparent slider effect ( pls note that NRGZ ROM for HD had permanently ON this )
    k. Rotate - this has not finished yet. I've not decided what to put here but it's basically a quick way to access something by rotating your phone to 270deg when it's activated
    l. Fullscreen - this is where you toggle your fullscreen mode. Pls note that this setting will also be remembered and will automatically turn your mode to fullscreen when you boot in.
    m. Wallpaper - I have not changed much here from v2.5 except that panoramic has now been removed and replaced by fullscreen wallpaper. So you will still have BG4all, Fullscreen and Default. For fullscreen wallpaper, I'm using the same filename MaxBackground.jpg and have a resolution of 480x800 instead.
    n. Weather - toggle on/off your weather animation
    o. Calendar - this is where you set your number of appointments and call history
    - 0 : no appointments will be shown
    - 1 : will show Calendar icon (one appointment)
    - 1C : will show Calendar icon and Call History
    - 2 : will show 2 appointments ( only appears if you have active appointments )
    - 3 : will show 3 appointments
    p. Shortcuts : added the 12 shortcuts. You can cycle through 12/16/20.

Pls note this is a massive change to v2.5 and I will never be able to iron out all bugs especially wt so many ROMS available. So in order to make this a bug free version, pls give your feedback in an organized manner or it will be difficult for me to understand and debug them.
    1. Tell me which ROM and phone you are having
    2. Pls describe in details the problem that you are seeing. Use the same terms that I am using
    3. Screenies are most welcome

Pls also give your input on the below items
    1. Notification icons - I'm pretty fixed on height of 55 ( no more space ) but should I go back to 55 on width as well? Change files from manila to png?
    2. Wallpapers - I'm still using the old manila files for default. Any changes needed?
    3. VGA support - I will need screenshots of v2.6 on your phone and volunteers for testing
    4. Bottom softkey for fullscreen mode - I can add nice graphics here as in HTC Hero. Let your imaginations run wild. Inputs from skinners are welcome

INSTALL NOTES

Must Have Manila 2.5
    copy cab to device
    install to device
    soft reset

my screens....

originally found here:
    Code:
    http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100347
    Attached Files
  • hPeOaTd
    • Jul 01

Re: {BiGnAdAd MaxManila} MaxManila 2.6 BETA is HERE!!! Full Screen Manila!

Does this work on the touch pro?...or just the pro2?

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by hPeOaTd
      Does this work on the touch pro?...or just the pro2?
      right in the first post... please read before posting in the future.

Thanks

There are a couple of requests which I promised to do but have not find the time to do them yet like for example adjusting the notification icons
      pixels and VGA support

Comment

• lacanfeisxn
        • Feb 22

Need to remove the www. from the last screen shot link :)

Comment

• jr5416
          • May 12

Re BiGnAdAd MaxManila MaxManila 26 BETA is HERE Full Screen Manila

Originally posted by lacanfeisxn
          Need to remove the www. from the last screen shot link :)
          Why what is wrong with it ?
          sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

Working...