• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEW] MeterBerry v2

MeterBerry v2.0.2

The Ultimate System Information Utility!

NOTE: MeterBerry is currently compatible ONLY with the Blackberry Storm, Storm2, Tour, and Bold 9700.

MeterBerry 2.0.2

The Ultimate System Information Utility!

NOTE: MeterBerry is currently compatible ONLY with the Blackberry Storm , Storm2, Tour, and Bold 9700.

Features:
    * Auto-refreshing status screen displays battery, memory, and device info and statistics.
    * Calculates average battery discharge rate over time.
    * Discharge rate is resettable, allowing you to detect a failing battery, or to determine how operating system updates or third
    party applications affect battery usage.
    * Discharge rate resets automatically upon application installation and when the phone is charged.
    * Calculates change in free application memory since the device was last started, allowing you to detect memory leaks.
    * Customizable, dynamic home screen icon shows battery level, battery temperature, free memory, change in free memory since
    startup, or uptime since the phone was last restarted.
    * Choose a single icon or rotate between multiple icons at a selectable rate.
    * Icons change color to indicate status.
    * Customize at what levels icons change color to suit your specific needs.
    * Customizable battery and memory notifications. Be notified when your battery or memory drops below a threshold you define,
    even when MeterBerry isn't open.
    * Logs battery level, free memory, signal strength, and temperature over time. Track down applications that are causing
    excessive battery usage or memory leaks. Find areas or times of the day where your signal strength drops. Determine if your
    phone is overheating.
    * Initiate a soft-reset (battery pull) on-demand or schedule one daily at a specific time.
    * Initiate the Java garbage collector on-demand or hourly when the phone is idle to free up application memory.
    * View the system Event Log to troubleshoot application or operating system problems.
    * Clear the system Event Log hourly when the phone is idle to free up application memory.

EXTRA NOTE: The License key for this app is 9 digits long. So make sure to remember this when getting your password using the serial method (Berryable).

Change Log

v2.0.3 - November 9, 2009 (This version not up yet, will be once I get key for it)

- Fixed problem that could prevent battery and memory notifications from triggering under certain conditions.

v2.0.2 - November 8, 2009

- Fixed problem that could cause wrong log entry to be selected when swiping to move between logs on Storm.

v2.0.1 - November 8, 2009

- Fixed device reset compatibility with OS 5.0.
    - Added user-customizable home screen icon colors.
    - Memory Change Since Startup home screen icon is now color coded.
    - Added ability to add notes to logs
    - Added option to clear logs on startup
    - Added selectable Reset Mode to control device reset (see FAQ).

v1.5.8 - August 30, 2009

- Fixed problem encountered by some BES users that caused "Error Code: 5" message when attempting a device reset.

v1.5.2 - August 23, 2009

- Compatible with Blackberry Tour.

v1.5.1 - August 23, 2009

- Added Signal Strength and Temperature logging.
    - Three log slots can be set to any combination of Battery, Memory, Signal Strength, or Temperature logs.
    - Improved user interface now driven from the menu inside MeterBerry.
    - Improved layout of log screens.
    - Added support to log screens for left and right multi-touch swipe gestures to move between logs (Storm only).
    - Fixed reset device functionality in beta OS version .151.
    - Battery discharge rate now resets when phone is unplugged from charger, instead of when battery level reaches 100%.

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/318704990/MeterBerry_2.0.2.zip.html

more info from creator here
    Code:
    http://www.meterberry.com/
    Last edited by ICEM/\N; December 09, 2009, 06:36 PM.
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
  • Bluemumba
    • Oct 11

Re MeterBerry v2

Hey iceman for the meterberry. Do I unzip the file on my desk top, download it OTA, or on to my media card. I tried to unzip on desk top and download through app loader but the cod filles didnt work. I gonna try the jad file when I'm done this post.

Comment

• ICEM/\N
      The Man with the Plan!
      • Apr 10

Re Re MeterBerry v2

Originally posted by Bluemumba
      Hey iceman for the meterberry. Do I unzip the file on my desk top, download it OTA, or on to my media card. I tried to unzip on desk top and download through app loader but the cod filles didnt work. I gonna try the jad file when I'm done this post.
      I'm sorry I didn't explain it better...cough, cough rookie, cough, cough...just playing bluemumba, just download jad to microsd card and install from device and you will be straight!
      FOLLOW ME>>>>
      Forum Rules
      A Noob Guide

sigpic

Comment

• Bluemumba
        • Oct 11

Re MeterBerry v2

Well thank for the update. I was wondering were the 20 minute speech was about how to do it. Just kidding. But I figure out it would be the same as the GPS tutorial you did.

Comment

• ICEM/\N
          The Man with the Plan!
          • Apr 10

Re Re MeterBerry v2

Originally posted by Bluemumba
          Well thank for the update. I was wondering were the 20 minute speech was about how to do it. Just kidding. But I figure out it would be the same as the GPS tutorial you did.
          it has come to my attention thanks to bluemumba that the copy I originally posted was not cracked, so I have included another new updated copy above with separate serial in notepad file in the entire zipped file.
          FOLLOW ME>>>>
          Forum Rules
          A Noob Guide

sigpic

Comment

Working...