• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

*Updated December 10th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

Code:
    ********************************************************************************************
                            [U]Full Change Log [COLOR=Red](Applies to all Releases)[/COLOR][/U]

[URL="http://74.53.45.2/%7Eevadmin/nfsfan/Public%20Releases/Touch%20Pro/Raphael%20ROM%20Change%20LOG%202.txt"][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red]CLICK HERE[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    NFSFAN's WM 6.5.3 28008 SYS/XIP GENERIC CARRIER ROM (BETA) with RHODIUM MANILA 2.1
    Version 1.03B RELEASED!!! NEW RHODIUM MANILA FULLY WORKING (TouchFLO3D 2.1) NOW WITH updated and optimized OpenGL libraries + OpenVG driver from Xperia X2!!! CLICK HERE FOR ROM Many hours went into the creation of this ROM, if you guys like what I've done make me happy and send me a beer/smokes donation 16 MB PagePool! ******************************************************* CRITICAL: This is a generic ROM for the Touch Pro (CDMA) only!!! This ROM is safe to flash on all carriers!!! CRITICAL: For GPS to work with different carriers than Bell install one of the cabs in the attachment below, that matches your carrier. ****************************************************** ******************************************************* IMPORTANT: Do not backup anything from previous ROM versions. Only backup contacts, appointments, emails and text messages. ******************************************************* NOTE: Always flash from bootloader mode!!! Always Hard-Reset after ROM flash!!! Always let customizations run on my ROMs!!! NOTE #2: In order to close running programs, press and hold the back key on the front panel of your Touch Pro (button above end call key) *Opera is not included in the ROM, I've chosen not to, in order to leave it up to the user to install what version they wish. ****************************************************** CHECK OUT!! ***NFSFAN's Custom Opera Builds Thread*** UPDATED December 10th !! NEW OPERA MOBILE 10 CUSTOM BETA 2! ****************************************************** Weather Location Database In order to enter your city for Titanium Weather to work, you must download the attachment at the end of this post. Search for your city in there, and enter it as: NAM|COUNTRY|PROVINCE/STATE|CITY. Ex: NAM|CA|ON|TORONTO ****************************************************** Plans for Version 1.04B: 1. Maybe Manila 2.5 (if I can get it to run without lag) ************************************************* Important Notes: *Kernel -- 6.5 NK *Modulated files *Reduced ULDR Partition *Enabled Full Kernel Trust Mode *Super SLIM XIP *UPX Compression *SensorSDK v4 *SWP (Spinlock) functions removed (performance) *OpenVG driver (3d performance) *Optimized 3D drivers (OpenGL + D3DM) Brief List of what is included in the ROM: *.NETCF3.5 *Office Mobile 2010 *Internet Explorer 6 *SQLCEMobile 3.0 *1-Calc 3.2.7 *Advanced Config 3.3 *Bluetooth BPP *Chess *File Explorer EXT *Google Maps *GPS Viewer *Hearts *Teeter *HTC Diamond Ringtones *Inbox Menu Extension *Custom SensorSDK v4 Driver *AdobePDF *Microphone AGC *YouTube *TouchFLO 3D *HTC Album *Bluetooth Explorer *Bluetooth Tab Extension *Java JBlend *Streaming Media *PIM Backup *Pocket RAR 3.90 *MP3 Trimmer *RSSHub 2.1.1.1107 *SMS Inbox Threading Switch *PHM RegEdit *Remote Desktop Connection Mobile *Microsoft Voice Command *Windows Live 10.7.0057.0801 *CapSure 1.11 (Screen Capture Application) *Total Commander 2.52 *TaskFacade 4 (mapped to long press back key) *WiFi Router ******************************************************************************************** GALLERY: ********************************************************************************************
    [/URL] [U]General Change Log[/U] [U]Version 1.03B [/U]*Optimized hives compilation *Updated Microsoft MyPhone -- 1.5.2317 *Updated Google Maps -- 3.3.1.0 ********************************************************************************************
    [/B] Source Info
    Attached Files
    Last edited by D/\SH; December 12, 2009, 01:10 AM.

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

Re: Nov 26th NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

this is NSFAN beta build for 28004..enjoy

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• Burnsy86
      • May 20

just installed and phone is booting up as i type.. i will let ya know how she goes,,

Comment

• bigdog1459
        • Jun 29

about to flash this before i go to work here. updating from the older version b14. will let everyone know how it is later tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by Burnsy86
          just installed and phone is booting up as i type.. i will let ya know how she goes,,
          thanks jeffie and talked to burnsy above after work when i went over there and so far so good, speed is great, stability seems very good and i will get info on battery life from him tonight after he has a full day of use under his belt.... seems like its pretty stable so far too.

Comment

• Burnsy86
            • May 20

Re Nov 26th NFSFANs Custom WM65x ROMs

ok, so i have been using this rom all day now.. i like that its really fast, havent had it freeze on me yet. when typing on the keyboard i can some times get 8 to 10 words ahead of what is on the screen. ive put a couple hundred texts through it and it seems to be slowing that down a little bit.. battery life seems ok so far.. when i flashed last night i forgot to charge it over night.. so i just got a full charge on it a couple of hours ago.. so i will get back on that. the keyboard hardly has any lag when sliding open and closed quickly.and totally digging the buttons on the bottom. i havent found anything that i dont like about it yet aside from the possible battery life, but i havent tested it out fully yet

--------- New Post Merged on 28/11/2009 at 0720 --------

also, the contacts page has got no lag when scrolling and i loaded up the proograms page full. that made it slightlly slow when loading
            Last edited by Burnsy86; November 28, 2009, 06:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• GokuSS3
              • Jun 02

Re Re Nov 26th NFSFANs Custom WM65x ROMs

Originally posted by Burnsy86
              ok, so i have been using this rom all day now.. i like that its really fast, havent had it freeze on me yet. when typing on the keyboard i can some times get 8 to 10 words ahead of what is on the screen. ive put a couple hundred texts through it and it seems to be slowing that down a little bit.. battery life seems ok so far.. when i flashed last night i forgot to charge it over night.. so i just got a full charge on it a couple of hours ago.. so i will get back on that. the keyboard hardly has any lag when sliding open and closed quickly.and totally digging the buttons on the bottom. i havent found anything that i dont like about it yet aside from the possible battery life, but i havent tested it out fully yet

--------- New Post Merged on 28/11/2009 at 0720 --------

also, the contacts page has got no lag when scrolling and i loaded up the proograms page full. that made it slightlly slow when loading
              Thanks for the review glad you are liking the rom!!!
              sigpic
              The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
              How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
              If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• xxdbkxx
                • Mar 08

Re Nov 26th NFSFANs Custom WM65x ROMs

Alright, got this flashed and been running for a few hours now. Everything looks pretty tight and running smoothly....I'm liking the interface a lot.

Question.....where is the task manager to close down programs??

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Re: Re Nov 26th NFSFANs Custom WM65x ROMs

Originally posted by xxdbkxx
                  Alright, got this flashed and been running for a few hours now. Everything looks pretty tight and running smoothly....I'm liking the interface a lot.

Question.....where is the task manager to close down programs??
                  last line of the blue text
                  *TaskFacade 4 (mapped to long press back key)

Comment

• SwAgGiN30
                    • Feb 26

how can i get pic mail to work with this rom, can anybody assist me

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by SwAgGiN30
                      how can i get pic mail to work with this rom, can anybody assist me
                      you will need to use the mms cab found here:
                      Code:
                      https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f551/sprint-arcsoft-52122-a-188638/

Comment

• puertoblack2003
                        OG Member
                        • Nov 08

Re: Nov 27th NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

rom updated to 1.01B read changelog for fixes

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• bigdog1459
                          • Jun 29

Re: Nov 27th NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

pain in the rear lol. i just flashed 1.0b and now this comes out. oh well. im gonna flash it now and let you know how it goes.

--------- New Post Merged on 2/12/2009 at 1239 --------

has anyone installed s2u2 on top of this? cause when i did i have lost all my message notifications (ei, the sms icon doesnt show i have a text). if anyone has an idea how to fix this please point me in the right direction. i looked under s2u2 and didnt see anything. thanks in advance.
                          Last edited by bigdog1459; December 01, 2009, 11:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• xxdbkxx
                            • Mar 08

Re Re Nov 26th NFSFANs Custom WM65x ROMs

Originally posted by D/\SH
                            last line of the blue text
                            *TaskFacade 4 (mapped to long press back key)
                            Thanks bro, I kept reading it as long press END key......that doesn't something completely different. Only took me reading it about 100 times, LOL.

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Re: *Updated December 10th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

updated with newest version release on 12/10/09

Comment

Working...