• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] WIFI Remote Access v100 BETA 32 new 24/11

WIFI Remote Access v1.00 (Freeware)
    Requirements PocketPC 2003(SE), WM5, WM6
    Overview:[/u] Browse the content of your Windows Phone 6.5 or Windows Mobile 6.0, 6.1 device from your computer's web browser using a WIFI connection without installing anything on your computer!

This free application will allow you to explore the content of your Windows Phone directly from your computer, through a WIFI connection without installing any client software on the computer! All you need is to open your web browser, and type the IP address of your phone (which is displayed on your phone screen). You will then be able to browse your data, pictures, and music and send files from your computer to your device. You can see pictures and listen music on your computer directly from the web interface.

It also features a registry editor, for people who like to tweak their Windows Mobile device.

Internet Explorer (6, 7 or 8) users on Windows XP or Vista (with .net framework 3.5 sp1 installed) or Windows 7 (.net framework 3.5 sp1 already included) will be able to browse their pictures from a 3D XBAP (XAML Browser Application) / WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) based user interface
    beta 3.2 just dropped on the 21st as the BETA 3 has expired. New expiration date for beta 3.2 is December 1st fyi

Changelog:
    Beta 3.2 (2009/11/22) :
    -Minor bug fixes
    -Changed the way files are uploaded:
    during the upload, a ".uploadtmp" extension is added to the file name and removed if the upload is successful. The files are no more uploaded in a "Uploaded files" subfolder, they are uploaded directly in the current folder. If a file already exists, it is not replaced, the uploaded file will automatically use a different name (by adding a number at the end of the name).
    -Improved compatibility with IE6 (transparent png, solved the upload bug from HTML interface, and the download bug from WPF/XBAP interface)
    -Forgot to increment the version number in the settings panel. Please ignore that ^^
    Beta 3.1 (2009/11/21) :
    -Pushed the expiration date to december 1st.
    -Minor bug fixes
    More Info
    Code:
    http://www.julien-manici.com/windows_mobile_wifi_remote_access/

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; November 24, 2009, 10:09 AM.
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • drdrewdown
    • May 23

Re: WIFI Remote Access v100 BETA 3

i cant say how freakin cool this application is. I do alot of modding to other peoples phones & when i have their's docked & i still need something off my sd card.. this app comes in super duper handy. VIA WIFI you can browse the contents of the phone. Even do registry changes. All this is done via a Web Browser like firefox or internet explorer. very very slick. i'm using it right now & its working great.
    |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23504) |Nov10| Manila 2.1

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Re WIFI Remote Access v100 BETA 3

Originally posted by drdrewdown
      i cant say how freakin cool this application is. I do alot of modding to other peoples phones & when i have their's docked & i still need something off my sd card.. this app comes in super duper handy. VIA WIFI you can browse the contents of the phone. Even do registry changes. All this is done via a Web Browser like firefox or internet explorer. very very slick. i'm using it right now & its working great.
      He bro thanks for the feedback

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
      sigpic

Comment

• drdrewdown
        • May 23

Re WIFI Remote Access v100 BETA 3

beta 3.2 just dropped on the 21st as the BETA 3 has expired. New expiration date for beta 3.2 is December 1st fyi

Changelog:
        Beta 3.2 (2009/11/22) :
        -Minor bug fixes
        during the upload, a ".uploadtmp" extension is added to the file name and removed if the upload is successful. The files are no more uploaded in a "Uploaded files" subfolder, they are uploaded directly in the current folder. If a file already exists, it is not replaced, the uploaded file will automatically use a different name (by adding a number at the end of the name).
        -Improved compatibility with IE6 (transparent png, solved the upload bug from HTML interface, and the download bug from WPF/XBAP interface)
        -Forgot to increment the version number in the settings panel. Please ignore that ^^
        Beta 3.1 (2009/11/21) :
        -Minor bug fixes
        Attached Files
        |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23504) |Nov10| Manila 2.1

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
          • Mar 27

Re Re WIFI Remote Access v100 BETA 3

Originally posted by drdrewdown

Changelog:
          Beta 3.2 (2009/11/22) :
          -Minor bug fixes
          Beta 3.1 (2009/11/21) :
          -Minor bug fixes

He bro thanks for the update

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
          SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
          sigpic

Comment

• ON3/\L
            SPJ Supporter/Promoter
            • Jan 28

Re WIFI Remote Access v100 BETA 32 new 24/11

Def gonna have to try this one out! thnx for the post
            sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
            Code:
            http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
            Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• montez25
              • Jun 23

Re: WIFI Remote Access v100 BETA 32 new 24/11

wow! i need to try this out. thanx buddy!
              that's just what i do!!!

Comment

• mjcole2003
                • Oct 08

Re WIFI Remote Access v100 BETA 32 new 24/11

Pretty cool. thanks
                sprint tp2 with energyrom 21864

Comment

• bill
                  • Jul 28

Re: WIFI Remote Access v100 BETA 32 new 24/11

i was looking for something like this but the exact opposite i want to browse my pc on my phone a remote desktop does any1 know anything like it

Comment

Working...