• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] TouchDown Exchange

TouchDown Exchange E-mail Client v3.2 2.0011
    Requirements Android
    Overview TouchDownâ„¢ lets you access your corporate Email, Contacts and Calendar right from your Google phone. Works with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007 SP1 and with most online Exchange hosting providers.
    [break]
    The first Exchange sync app for Android! - Gets your emails, contacts and calendar on G1.
    TouchDown lets you access your corporate Email, Contacts and Calendar right from your Google phone. Works with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007 SP1 and with most online Exchange hosting providers.

More Info
    Code:
    http://www.nitrodesk.com/dk_touchdownFeatures.aspx

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=14628S99

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • sl8dogg
    BANG3R
    • Feb 08

Re TouchDown Exchange

Downloaded the trial/demo version from the Market, used the serial from here, works flawlessly on my Sprint touch (vogue, yes it's a dinosaur) running android. That's been the only reason I waited so long to run adnroid, is that I couldn't to corporate email. Now I can. Thanks for the serial.
    If you ever come to Aurora, I'll get you F#$@ED up.

Comment

• angiekay
      • Aug 23

Re: TouchDown Exchange

I have installed this app, and have tried several times to get it to work with my school email address which uses Microsoft Outlook. Is this what I would use for that? If so, are there any specific settings I need to be aware of, I've entered my server name as my outlook push email instructed? Any help greatly appreciated!
      sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Re: TouchDown Exchange

Originally posted by angiekay
        I have installed this app, and have tried several times to get it to work with my school email address which uses Microsoft Outlook. Is this what I would use for that? If so, are there any specific settings I need to be aware of, I've entered my server name as my outlook push email instructed? Any help greatly appreciated!
        you have to go to the it department and get the incoming and outgoing server addresses... once you get that you will be good to go

Comment

• sl8dogg
          BANG3R
          • Feb 08

Re TouchDown Exchange

I had to use a backslash (\) between my domain and username on the first line

as follows:

1) Login ID : domain\username (no "@ xyz.com" needed here)

2) uncheck "this is my email address" (at least this is what i did)

3) Email address: username@xyz.com or .edu

4) select language and SAVE

5) go to Connection Tab

6) Server name : mail.companyname.com (typical, yours may be different, since it is a school)

7) SSL check box may or may not be needed. depends on server authentication settings.

8) Fetch and trust, leave unchecked.

9) Save

Try that, and let me know if it works. If not, your server may be configured differently, and in such case, you'll need to contact theserver administrator.

--------- New Post Merged on 30/11/2009 at 0659 --------

AngieKay.....I don't have a Droid to verify, but I believe the Droid ships with Corporate Sync already installed. Go you your email, click add account, and look for Corporate Sync.

Then, the steps are basically the same that I listed above, but its not a backslash (\) between domain and username, but rather a forward slash (/).

The stock Corporate Sync doesn't do your Outlook Calendar, but it does the email just fine (not sure about contacts and tasks, etc.). Set it up on a co-workers Motorola Cliq, which should be similar the the Droid Corporate Sync option.
          Last edited by sl8dogg; November 30, 2009, 05:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          If you ever come to Aurora, I'll get you F#$@ED up.

Comment

• angiekay
            • Aug 23

Re Re TouchDown Exchange

Originally posted by sl8dogg
            I had to use a backslash (\) between my domain and username on the first line

as follows:

1) Login ID : domain\username (no "@ xyz.com" needed here)

2) uncheck "this is my email address" (at least this is what i did)

3) Email address: username@xyz.com or .edu

4) select language and SAVE

5) go to Connection Tab

6) Server name : mail.companyname.com (typical, yours may be different, since it is a school)

7) SSL check box may or may not be needed. depends on server authentication settings.

8) Fetch and trust, leave unchecked.

9) Save

Try that, and let me know if it works. If not, your server may be configured differently, and in such case, you'll need to contact theserver administrator.

--------- New Post Merged on 30/11/2009 at 0659 --------

AngieKay.....I don't have a Droid to verify, but I believe the Droid ships with Corporate Sync already installed. Go you your email, click add account, and look for Corporate Sync.

Then, the steps are basically the same that I listed above, but its not a backslash (\) between domain and username, but rather a forward slash (/).

The stock Corporate Sync doesn't do your Outlook Calendar, but it does the email just fine (not sure about contacts and tasks, etc.). Set it up on a co-workers Motorola Cliq, which should be similar the the Droid Corporate Sync option.
            THANKS ALOT FOR THE POST AND HELP, I've done all this, and my "instructions" via my schools emails options for setting this up on my phone tells me to put as the exchange server name m.outlook.com, but that's the problem, when I go to diagnostics it's giving me the error, and it said m.outlook.com does not match host outlook.com; SO I CHANGED IT to outlook.com AND IT WORKED............WOOOT!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...