• Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[UPDATES] Opera Mobile 10 beta2U WM G SENSOR FIX 12/22

Opera Mobile 10 beta WM

Features

Opera Turbo
    Opera's servers compress Web pages up to 70%, greatly reducing the cost of browsing.
    Touchscreen & keypad
    The user interface has been optimized for both touchscreen and keypad-style mobile phones.
    Typing less, browsing more
    Save time with Web address auto-completion, password manager and inline editing.
    Web standards
    Opera 10 is based on the latest Opera browser engine so your favorite Web sites work as they do on a your computer.
    Rich Web content
    Browse Web applications sites like Facebook and Gmail, and enjoy the rich interaction.
    Opera Dragonfly
    Connect your mobile phone to your PC and debug Web applications remotely. Read more here.
    Adaptive zoom
    In just a few clicks easily pan and zoom into your desired content.
    Privacy
    Be in control of your privacy. Manage your passwords, history, cookies, and cache.
    Saving pages and images
    Save Web pages and images for later offline viewing.
    The user interface has been designed with both touchscreen and keypad-style mobile phones in mind. With a touchscreen phone, you can enjoy even easier navigation with our new adaptive zoom feature, kinetic scrolling, and visual tab thumbnails. On keypad phones, navigation has been optimized with a virtual mouse cursor and a box highlighting the zoomed-in area. Regardless of the type of phone you have Opera Mobile 10 will adapt to offer you the best possible experience.

Search
    Never be more than a few clicks away from a new search. Perform a standard Google search by entering a search term in the search box and click Enter. To search in an alternative search engine, enter a search term and press the down arrow, or tap the search box to chose the desired search engine such as Wikipedia.

Pop-up handler
    Not all pop-ups are created equal. Toggle pop-up handling in Opera Mobile 10, allowing you to control what content you request.

Mobile View
    Fit content to your your mobile phone. Mobile view intelligently reformats Web pages into a single column eliminating the need for horizontal panning. Changing to Mobile View is accessible though the Settings menu.

Landscape mode
    Browse however is most comfortable to you. Landscape mode allows you to view Opera Mobile 10 on your phone in landscape.

Auto-Rotation
    On phones that support auto-rotation Opera Mobile 10 will automatically switch between portrait and landscape modes.

Intuitive interface
    Opera Mobile 10 beta introduces a sleek new user interface. Merging the best from our desktop browser with new innovations for mobile phones, the Opera Mobile user interface is advanced while remaining highly intuitive to use.

Tabbed browsing
    Browse several Websites at the same time. Check your email in one window, Facebook in another and, Twitter in a third, all while easily being able to jump from one tab to another. With a touchscreen phone, you can enjoy even easier tab switching with visual tabs. On keypad-style phones easily mange desktop-style tabs in the Opera Mobile user interface, above the address bar.

Kinetic scrolling
    On a touchscreen phone panning has become even easier with kinetic scrolling. When panning quickly around a zoomed-in page the panning momentum creates a more intuitive and easier to-navigate experience.

Speed Dial
    Get to your favorite Web page with just one click. Speed Dial is a set of visual bookmarks you see when you open Opera Mobile 10 or when you open a new tab. To add a new page, simply click on an empty Speed Dial slot, and Opera will make suggestions based on your browsing history and bookmarks. To edit or clear an existing Speed Dial simply long click on the slot to bring up the Speed Dial menu.

Zoom
    Control default text size on Web sites. Depending on your mobile phone screen size, often text can be to small or too large to be viewed easily. Control the default zoom level from 60% to 200% directly in Opera Mobile 10.

Opera Turbo
    Opera Turbo uses compression technology which compress Web pages up to 70%, greatly reducing the amount of data used while browsing.Pay less and get more from your data plan. Opera Turbo saves you both time and money, making Web browsing more enjoyable.

Adaptive zoom
    Full Web-page viewing with adaptive zoom allows you to pan and zoom easily into your desired content in just a few clicks. Adaptive zoom will automatically zoom your content to the width of your phone, greatly reducing the amount of horizontal panning and zooming.

Faster Browsing
    Opera Mobile 10 is faster at rendering pages, zooming, panning and almost everything else you do with a browser. Page downloading is now up to 50% faster than the previous version of Opera Mobile.

Typing less, browsing more
    Save time with Web address auto-completion, Password Manager and pop-up handler.

Password manager
    Say goodbye to typing in long and hard-to-remember usernames and passwords on your mobile phone. Opera Mobile 10 will ask to remember your log-in credentials, so you can log on to your favorite Web sites with just a single click. The passwords are stored on your phone for your convenience and security.

Load Images
    Dramatically reduce data used and page-loading time by turning images off. This feature is ideal when roaming or on a limited data plan. The Load image setting is accessible through the Opera Mobile 10 Settings menu.

Saving pages and images
    No connection? No problem. Save Web pages and images for later offline viewing or for when you are out of a mobile data coverage area.

Find in Page
    Find content in a Webpage faster in Opera Mobile 10. Find in Page enables you to search for text within any Web page so you can get to the information you need even more quickly than before.

History and bookmarks
    Find Web sites you have already surfed, and bookmark the ones you want to visit again.

Auto-completion
    Save time when entering URLs and text with auto-completion enabled by in-line editing. When typing in a Web address auto-completion will suggest the full URL based on browsing history and saved bookmarks, making returning to visited or bookmarked sites simple and easy.

In-line editor
    With in-line editing you can directly input text into Opera Mobile 10, without needing to leave the browser. If you prefer your phone's native input keyboard or method in-line editing can easily be turned off in the Setting menu.

Shortcuts
    Shortcut keys are included in Opera Mobile 10 for quick navigation, specifically in keypad-style devices. You can use the keypad keys "2", "4", "6" and, "8" to pan one page up, left, right, and down or use the "5" key to zoom in and out. Speed Dial pages can be accessed by using the short key "* + Speed Dial number". Menus can be accessed with "# + menu option". You will find a full list of shortcut keys in the Opera Mobile 10 help menu.

Web standards
    Opera Mobile 10 is based on the very latest generation of Opera Presto, the Opera browser engine, ensuring that all your favourite Web sites work the way they do on a desktop computer running Opera. Easily browse rich Web application sites such as the full Facebook and Gmail from your mobile phone. Opera Mobile is the most standards-compliant mobile browser available. Opera Software remains steadfast in its commitment to make the Web accessible for all.

Control private data
    Control your privacy directly in Opera Mobile 10. Clear history, cookies, passwords, or the cache as you choose, even toggle the password manager and cookie support as you prefer.

Secure browsing with Opera Turbo
    Stay safe and secure when browsing with Opera Turbo. Even when Opera Turbo is enabled, encrypted traffic does not go through our compression servers. This means that when you are on a secure Web site, such as a bank, Opera Turbo bypasses all the traffic and lets you communicate directly.

Opera Dragonfly
    Mobile Web development has never been easier with Opera Dragonfly, the cross-device, cross-platform debugging tool built directly into Opera. Wirelessly connect your mobile phone to your PC and debug Web applications remotely using your computer's screen and keyboard. There is no need to struggle with inputting test data with your phone's keypad again.

Opera Mobile 10 beta works on both Classic and Professional editions of Windows Mobile 6.5, Windows Mobile 6.1, Windows Mobile 6.0 and on Windows Mobile 5 Pocket PC.

Devices tested:Acer N311, HTC Touch 2, HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium),HTC Touch Diamond 2, HTC Touch HD, HTC Pure, HTC Touch Diamond,HTC Touch Pro,HTC Touch Viva,HTC Touch 3G,HTC Touch, HTC Tilt 2,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Cruise 2 (Iolite),HTC TyTn II,HTC TyTn, HTC Touch Pro (Raphael),Motorola Attila (A3100),Oki C4, Samsung Omnia i900,Samsung Omina II,Samsung SWD-M100, Sony Ericsson Xperia X1,Toshiba Portege, Toshiba TG01, Xda Zest.
    Code:
    http://www.opera.com/mobile/download/

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UY3GU3E3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17hWmHL9nuw

Registry fix to enable auto-rotation:

1) With a registry editor, navigate to: “HKEY_CURRENT_USER (HKCU) \\ Software \ HTC \ HTCSENSOR \ GSensor \ ModuleName”
    2) From there, add a string with the name “Opera10” and string value “\Program Files\Opera Mobile 10\Opera10-armv4i.exe”
    3) Then navigate to: “HKCU \\ Software \ HTC \ HTCSENSOR \ GSensor \ WhiteList”
    4) Add a string with name “Opera10” and string value “OM10-ML-MainWndClass” (Please note that Whitelist string value is case sensitive!)
    5) Finally, you will need to soft reset for changes to take.

Warning: the registry additions were made with Opera Mobile 10 installed on device memory, not storage. Only make these changes if you’re comfortable using a registry editor. It’s also a good idea to backup your registry beforehand. Not confident in your registry editing skills, but want to learn? Read Anton's Windows Mobile registry editing guide.

CREDIT THANKS TO XDA
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=4976155&postcount=900
    Change logs 12/22

· Support for auto-rotation
    · Support for right-to-left rendering of web content
    · Quicker launch, up to 70% faster on some phone models
    · Nicer shortcut icon for WM 6.5 (requires device reboot after install)
    · A few stability fixes
    · Several other minor bug fixes

NEW RELEAS 2/12 BETA 2 attach below

NEW RELEAS 12/22

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; December 22, 2009, 04:04 AM.
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • drdrewdown
    • May 23

Re: Opera Mobile 10 beta WM

u rock, downloading & installing once my new rom gets done flashing! will check this out & report back
    |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23504) |Nov10| Manila 2.1

Comment

• livinlifes2shor
      • Nov 30

tried downloading and it says unavalible so will try again later!

Comment

• drdrewdown
        • May 23

just go right to opera.com & get it.

Code:
        http://www.opera.com/mobile/download/
        link is in the OP

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
          • Mar 27

Re Opera Mobile 10 beta WM

Originally posted by livinlifes2shor
          tried downloading and it says unavalible so will try again later!
          hi link is fix

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
          SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
          sigpic

Comment

• drdrewdown
            • May 23

gotta say this opera 10 is pretty slick. i'm impressed its a nice upgrade from previous versions. i'm sure it'll only get better!

Comment

• Mystery
              • Apr 20

Really liking this new opera, opens up really quick and I like the new look! Thanks for posting this!
              Noob Guide! Click Here
              How to Search?? Click Here
              How to Flash a ROM?? Click Here

sigpic

If I was able to provide a useful/helpful post, please click the
              button.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                • Mar 27

Re Opera Mobile 10 beta WM

Originally posted by Mystery
                Really liking this new opera, opens up really quick and I like the new look! Thanks for posting this!
                hi thanks for the feedback and yeah its good for beta i like the tabs you can jump from one site to ohter whit now real slow down

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
                sigpic

Comment

• livinlifes2shor
                  • Nov 30

i can only agree so fast and smooth with and with out turbo. what an upgrade cant wait for a final or even better for one of the members to get in there and clean her all up.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                    • Mar 27

Re Opera Mobile 10 beta WM G SENSOR FIX

bump bump added how to enable g sensor

grtz cyber weesje
                    senior admin@spj
                    sigpic

Comment

• shumd5
                      • Jul 31

Re: Opera Mobile 10 beta WM G SENSOR FIX

umm i downloaded to my tp2 and when i use it i cant zoom in or out anyone have this problem too???

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                        • Mar 27

Re Opera Mobile 10 beta WM G SENSOR FIX

Originally posted by shumd5
                        umm i downloaded to my tp2 and when i use it i cant zoom in or out anyone have this problem too???
                        hi and now I have no isseus whit zooming try reinstall see if that helps

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                        SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
                        sigpic

Comment

• JDMSOHC
                          i'LL ReP SPJ 4 dAyZ...!!!
                          • Feb 25

My HTCSensor folder isnt in User it's in Machine... Also, in my GSensor folder, I dont have a Module Name or Whitelist string to modify..?? It doesn't say in the instructions to create them, but is that what I need to do..??

Comment

• ActionPlyr
                            • Dec 15

i just installed this about a day ago and this is by far the best browser that i have used thus far. its so fast, smooth, and incredibly convenient. the start page with the various pages basically "pre-loaded" for you is by far my favorite feature. Maybe im just not too keen for it, but i havent seen any bugs since ive been regularly using it. I definitely recommend this.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                              • Mar 27

Re Opera Mobile 10 beta2 WM G SENSOR FIX 2/12

bump bump new releas added

grtz cyber weesje
                              senior admin@spj
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...