Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Fusion Voicemail Plus Available for Free

Microsoft releases free software and ringtones through their Total Access website for Windows Phone users. Right now they have a great piece of software available for free download called Fusion Voicemail Plus. It's a voicemail management tool, and also lets you receive faxes on your device. From the website:

Fusion Voicemail Plus 2.0, a free, downloadable visual voicemail application by PhoneFusion, gives Windows Mobile phone users with wireless data and text messaging plans the ability to centralize all of their voicemail boxes and see—right on the device screen—a list of their voicemail messages. It also allows users to listen to voicemails directly from their phone.

A new feature—exclusive to Windows Mobile users—is that for the first time mobile consumers can receive faxes right on their smartphone. Users can use their existing mobile number or register a new number to receive faxes.

Another feature developed exclusively for Windows Mobile users is the ability to easily forward voicemails to any e-mail address or another Fusion Voicemail Plus mailbox. Fusion Voicemail Plus 2.0 also integrates with the user’s address book and expands the ability to use touch screen gestures to navigate through messages.

Fusion Voicemail Plus comes with many features, including:

# The ability to synchronize multiple voicemail boxes to one location.

# The ability to view and listen to voicemails right from your phone.

# The ability to send SMS (text) messages to the person who left you the voicemail. Send the message directly from the Forward voicemails application to other users on the system or through e-mail.

# True Caller ID Delivery on each voicemail. If the caller is not in your phonebook, Fusion Voicemail displays the information from the phone company as the caller ID.

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • slick78
    • Nov 06

Re: Fusion Voicemail Plus Available for Free

has anyone gotten this to work? if so what password do you use when setting up your account in the options

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by slick78
      has anyone gotten this to work? if so what password do you use when setting up your account in the options
      the number that you were sent is what you use.... you have to sign up for an account if not mistaking... .you did that right?

Comment

• slick78
        • Nov 06

no i didn't sign up i just installed and ran w/it. i guess i just need to go to the website and sign up? have you or are you usiing this?

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
          • Mar 27

Re Fusion Voicemail Plus Available for Free

Originally posted by slick78
          no i didn't sign up i just installed and ran w/it. i guess i just need to go to the website and sign up? have you or are you usiing this?
          Hi Just register your voicemail systems its including home, wireless carrier, VoIP, office systems to the desired phone number by downloading the application and following the wizard.

After registration, incoming voice messages are redirected or forwarded to the number of your choice. All calls that would normally go to the other voicemail boxes are now directed to your single Fusion Voicemail Plus mailbox.

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
          SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
          video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
          NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
          LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
          TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
          sigpic

Comment

• slick78
            • Nov 06

thats what i did but nothing is happening. i went to the website registered but voice mails are not coming through even when i go to options and sync. maybe i should reinstall and try again?

Comment

• Kiit408
              My Phone Is Black
              • Jun 12

let me know how it goes!!!.. ;)
              sigpic

Comment

• slick78
                • Nov 06

Re Fusion Voicemail Plus Available for Free

Originally posted by Kiit408