10,000-50,000
    Size
    Category
    Tools
    Code:
    http://www.mappn.com/community/
    support@mappn.com
    +19492874477
    Permissions: WRITE_SETTINGS , GET_TASKS , ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE , EXPAND_STATUS_BAR , CALL_PHONE , INTERNET , com.android.browser.permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMA RKS , VIBRATE , SET_WALLPAPER , SET_WALLPAPER_HINTS , READ_CONTACTS , READ_SMS , WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE , RECEIVE_SMS , BIND_APPWIDGET
    ! REQUIRE FIRMWARE 1.6 (Donut) !

If you still use android 1.1 or 1.5, please try aHome Lite, free and no limit

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT

Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • angiekay
    • Aug 23

Re: Ahome 301

I installed this on my droid, and once installed it causes a "force close" pop up that will NOT stop popping UP! Took me forever to get my phone to power off to stop this pop up, I couldn't do NOTHING with my phone. UNinstalled.

I wanted the ahome app, b/c I have seen quite a few themes in the marketplace for this that I wanted to try out!
    sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Re Ahome 301

Originally posted by angiekay
      I installed this on my droid, and once installed it causes a "force close" pop up that will NOT stop popping UP! Took me forever to get my phone to power off to stop this pop up, I couldn't do NOTHING with my phone. UNinstalled.

I wanted the ahome app, b/c I have seen quite a few themes in the marketplace for this that I wanted to try out!
      Hi angiekay try this one moire themes think this whil work better
      Code:
      https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f520/dxtop-android-home-alternative-version-254plus-themes-3-12-a-188285/
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• angiekay
        • Aug 23

So you think this one will work for my droid? Can I download more themes for it in the marketplace? I mean if so, what type themes, ahome or Open Home? Thanks, I'll try it and see.
        sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by angiekay
          So you think this one will work for my droid? Can I download more themes for it in the marketplace? I mean if so, what type themes, ahome or Open Home? Thanks, I'll try it and see.
          it may work the droid is running 2.0 so some apps work on it and some dont at this point in time.... you will just have to give it a shot.

Comment

Working...