X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Android starter pack apps

ANDROID STARTER APPS PACK BY CYBER WEESJE

Sprite Backup, trusted by over 14 million people worldwide. Backup your Bookmarks, SMS, System Settings, Application Settings, Call Logs, MMS, Contacts, Photos, Video, Music and more. Hero and Google sync supported. AES-128 encryption option.

Code:
    http://www.spritesoftware.com/products/sprite-backup/android
    Better Keyboard recommendet by many android user

READ_USER_DICTIONARY , VIBRATE , WRITE_USER_DICTIONARY
    3.4 accented vowels for compact keyboards

=Enable in menu/locale, long press a textbox (or ?123 key) then select input method =

*swipe left to access compact qwerty
    *user defined words get higher priority in suggestions list
    *normal qwerty has proximity correction algorithm
    *Works with ALL android phones, multi languages

Code:
    http://betterandroid.wordpress.com/

BioWallet is a biometric authentication system for the Android platform that performs the identification of a user based on something that he/she is, other than something that he/she knows or owns. Currently, it supports iris and handwritten signature based authentication. BioWallet is also a password and secrets manager that stores the sensitive information using strong biometric encryption techniques and allows the user to recover them without remembering any password.
    ************************************************** ******************************
    taskiller

The full version of TasKiller let you close (kill) your running applications in one click. You can also switch between apps and have unlimited ignored apps in your ignore list

Free memory and keep your android fast.

last updates : menu->about->what's new !

keyword : task manager , kil

Advanced Task Manager

End applications, speed up phone, and save battery!!

1) View running apps and processes
    2) View memory footprint
    3) Switch to running apps
    4) Terminate Applications and processes
    5) Bulk select and exclusion abilities
    6) Uninstall running apps

slide to unlock app for android
    v2.5 music control bug fix
    v2.4 date format bug fix for non-English, option to use call button as menu button
    v2.3 music controls on lock screen if you have music playing
    v2.0 theme unlock sound, password lock option, battery reflection effect, 24 hrs time, skin download console
    v2.2 clock bug fix (may need to uninstall/reinstall after update)
    v2.0 unlock sound can now be customized
    v1.8 battery icon lowered to make things look nicer
    v1.7 password lock option
    v1.6 battery reflection effect, 24 hrs time
    v.1.5 skin download consol
    Code:
    https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f520/lock-20-v25-android-new-15-10-a-188595/
    ************************************************** *************************
    CubeWorks version 10 NEW APP CUBE FOR ANDROID

Permissions: GET_TASKS , com.android.browser.permission.WRITE_HISTORY_BOOKM ARKS , READ_CALENDAR , com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT , com.google.android.providers.gmail.permission.GOOG LE_AUTH , INTERNET , ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION , com.google.android.providers.gmail.permission.READ _GMAIL , GET_ACCOUNTS , com.android.browser.permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMA RKS , READ_CONTACTS , READ_SMS , WAKE_LOCK , ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION

CubeWorks is a productivity tool created with the realization that completing a task often requires information from more than one source. It displays a cube containing six applications, one on each face, letting users interact and navigate between multiple applications quickly. Getting things done becomes more efficient.
    Code:
    https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f520/cubeworks-version-10-a-192659/
    ************************************************** **************************

Extremely easy to use, with one click, the Album Art Grabber can automatically find and fix the missing album art for you. You can also browse and change it if you don’t like, it’s simple.
    The Album Art Grabber is seamlessly integrated into the system. The art will be automatically set for the other applications to use.
    Finally. Does it really well

Code:
    https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f520/album-art-grabber-113-android-189861/
    Pure messenger widget

Permissions: WRITE_SMS , org.koxx.emailForPureWidget.permission.READ_MESSAG ES , com.google.android.providers.gmail.permission.WRIT E_GMAIL , INTERNET , READ_CONTACTS , READ_SMS , com.google.android.providers.gmail.permission.READ _GMAIL
    Show Gmail, SMS and emails (POP3 and IMAP) messages in a widget.

Code:
    https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f520/pure-messenger-widget-version-107-a-192630/

PdaNet (Android)

PdaNet turns your Android-powered phone into a wireless modem. Unlike other tethering software that only supports Proxy connections, PdaNet provides you with FULL Internet access so all your email, instant message programs will work without any setting changes. It is as simple as clicking on the PdaNet tray icon and your computer will go online instantly.

PdaNet does NOT require root access or hacking your phone's firmware in order to work. It is just a regular Android application that works on Android phones as-is. Currently PdaNet supports USB tethering on all Android OS's and devices. Tethering is fast, secure and will also charge your phone at the same time. Your phone can either connect to 3G data or WiFi, even through VPN and PdaNet will share the connection with
    Code:
    https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f520/pdanet-android-116-new-13-10-a-188635/

Twidroid PRO is the leading full-featured Twitter client for Android. The PRO version features extended functionality like multi-accounts, video posting or themes.

Check

Code:
    http://twidroid.com
    for all features and news. To use this app you need an account at twitter.com.

Code:
    https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f520/twidroid-pro-twitter-260-new-15-10-a-191411/

Easy to use and extremely fast application manager.

Allows you to manage Applications and Widgets on your phone. Backup and restore apps. Very fast and flexible interface.

Features list:
    -launch
    -details
    -uninstall
    -search on market
    -batch backup
    -batch install

Code:
    https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f520/appcontrol-full-version-192568/

AppManager Pro

Easy & rapid apps management

-backup to SD (single/all@once)
    -install from SD (single/all@once, batch mode)
    -keep old versions, downgrade
    -share app list
    -see details (protected/AdMob)
    -search@market
    -deinstall
    -launch
    Code:
    https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f520/appmanager-pro-version-11-new-03-10-a-189981/

Autostarts
    Helps you keep control over your phone by letting you know what applications do behind your back.

See which apps run when the phone boots, and what other events trigger in the background - more than 80 different events supported!

Root users can now disable/enable components!

Update: Added "Connectivity changed" event.
    Sickest app for Android, can not live without.

Code:
    https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f520/autostarts-version-114-android-new-12-10-a-189360/

thanks forty to remind me to update and make new apps pack

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Android starter pack apps

very nice writeup weesje and thanks for taking the time to write that up

Comment

• puertoblack2003
      OG Member
      • Nov 08

nice brotha i like good job....there's a couple i may use

SPJ Bulletin @
      forum.smartphonejunkie.org
      Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• iTouch24
        • Jun 22

thank goodness for SMJ and CYBER WEESJE ... thats all i can say when it comes to this HERO !!!!!

Comment

• forty01
          Supporter
          • Nov 24

Thanks for the write up Weese. You came through again ;) I'll probably put something together once I get the feel of what works for me and what I use that makes life easier for me. Thanks again.
          sigpic
          About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
          Flashing a ROM Click Here
          Noob Zone Click Here
          How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
            • Mar 27

Re Android starter pack apps

Originally posted by D/\SH
            very nice writeup weesje and thanks for taking the time to write that up
            Originally posted by puertoblack2003
            nice brotha i like good job....there's a couple i may use
            Originally posted by iTouch24
            thank goodness for SMJ and CYBER WEESJE ... thats all i can say when it comes to this HERO !!!!!
            Originally posted by forty01
            Thanks for the write up Weese. You came through again ;) I'll probably put something together once I get the feel of what works for me and what I use that makes life easier for me. Thanks again.
            thanks guys np hero user feel free to reqeust apps in my request thread lol

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
            ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
            sigpic

Comment

• iTouch24
              • Jun 22

are there any other launchers besides alauncher that i found on here... it runs pretty slow on the hero...

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                • Mar 27

Re Android starter pack apps

Originally posted by iTouch24
                are there any other launchers besides alauncher that i found on here... it runs pretty slow on the hero...
                hi read the thread like appcontrol is one app that Can launch widgets apps try it out post some feedback

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
                sigpic

Comment

Working...