• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[FREEWARE] ThumbCalendar v047(Freeware

ThumbCalendar v0.4.7(Freeware)
    Requirements: PPC WM5, WM6
    Overview: ThumbCalendar is a freeware utility, which has now reached version 0.4.7, which allows to check the calendar and create new appointments.

[break]Launching the program You will see the screen (on the right) with the current month. Now, by rolling the finger from side to side, the program changes the view of the past month to the next, if scroll right, and the previous month, if scroll left. The creation of appointments through the interface "Thumb" and therefore does not require the use of the stylus. The program still needs some improvement but could be considered a good starting point for the applications of this type.

More Info:
    Code:
    http://mylostblog.altervista.org/software/freeware/per-pocket-pc-pda/thumbcalendar-il-tuo-pocket-pc-a-portata-di-dito
    Download Instructions:
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PW7XE4E0
    • GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • forty01
    Supporter
    • Nov 24

Re: ThumbCalendar v047(Freeware

I haven't tried this, but it looks to have potential. As I always say, to those looking for a program, try it, test it, and contribute since so much is given to us from SPJ... let us in on your feelings of the app.
    sigpic
    About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
    Flashing a ROM Click Here
    Noob Zone Click Here
    How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

• ziha65
      • Oct 24

I've tried this and so far its working out as claimed. Thanks to the author. Not sure though if I can make it as my default calendar.

Comment

• montez25
        • Jun 23

i like this but is there a way to make it my default calender? that would work out perfect.
        that's just what i do!!!

Comment

Working...