Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[FREEWARE] BookSync Facebook contact sync

BookSync is an application for Windows Mobile phones that will allow you to synchronize the pictures of the contacts in your phone with profile pictures of your friends on Facebook.
    Because phone book contacts may not match with peoples real names on Facebook you first match the contacts. This matching is then stored for future synchronizing

Usage

Load the application and log into FB, BookSync will then get your FB contacts and your phone contacts. You will then be presented with 2 lists. Click on a mobile contact and select the appropriate FB contact. A star will be shown indicating that the contact is matched. Repeat this for all contacts.

Hit Sync. BookSync will then download the users profile pictures and set them as your phone contact pictures.
    Code:
    http://www.booksync.co.uk/
    GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • drdrewdown
    • May 23

Re: BookSync Facebook contact sync

thanks for posting, its kinda neat. when i read the title i would assume u could sync ANY facebook contact which would nice. but it appears it only the pictures. that is a decent feature but why couldn't they go the next step & bring the whole contact? just my $0.02

i guess it could be nice for those who dont use Rhodium Manila or higher. but for those who do, all this can be done via TF3D2.1+ & if you use Sprite Backup and do a custom backup it will save all the extra's & facebook integrations you've done. kills a few birds with one stone imo.

not bad if you are on titanium maybe.
    |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23504) |Nov10| Manila 2.1

Comment

• montez25
      • Jun 23

Re: BookSync Facebook contact sync

wow! works good. thanx for the find.
      that's just what i do!!!

Comment

Working...