Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

[FREEWARE] TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH! **TP2**

I MYSELF HASVE FOUND NUMBER 2 TO BE THE LOUDER OF THE TWO FILES :)

Just like on the mogul, touch, diamond, and Touch Pro...
    This file will BOOST earpiece, speakerphone, and bluetooth volume!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

There are TWO VERSIONS of the file so use THE VERSION THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU!!!! I will be making an even LOUDER version once i receive my TP2 in a couple of days. I would hate to mess up anyone's phone with an extreme version that i can't personally test first so bare with me.

Using a file explorer program such as Resco Explorer http://www.resco.net/downloads/pocke...eren_p.ARM.CAB or Total File Commander http://ghisler.fileburst.com/ce/tcmdpocketarm.cab, copy the AudioPara3.csv to you windows directory overwriting your current AudioPara3.csv file on your touch pro 2 and then SOFT-RESET!

To revert back to stock just simply delete the edited AudioPara3.csv file in the windows directory and SOFT-RESET, your phone will automatically re-create the stock file!

This disclaimer really doesn't apply as these two files don't make things EXTREMELY LOUD yet...

***WARNING***
    I will not be responsible if you damage your speaker while using this

If you like my work feel free to

originally found here:
    Code:
    http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=87622
    Attached Files
    Last edited by D/\SH; October 03, 2009, 01:07 PM.
  • forty01
    Supporter
    • Nov 24

Re: TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH!

I used these earlier this year and they do work. You just need to find that blend in between to make sure it matches up to your needs. For me I wanted it louder for speakerphone. I had Gyrator running and set it up to turn speakerphone on when I turned my screen down as if I set it on the table. Much like the TP2. It worked fine, Good Luck.
    sigpic
    About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
    Flashing a ROM Click Here
    Noob Zone Click Here
    How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

• Saleenpony90
      • Jun 11

Re: TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH!

This worked for me as well. Thanks

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Re: TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH! **TP2**

added the third and final one for those that want it even louder.

Comment

• forty01
          Supporter
          • Nov 24

Re: TWEAKED Audioparacsv louder earpeice spkphone and BLUETOOTH TP2

Originally posted by D/\SH
          added the third and final one for those that want it even louder.
          That's great. Much appreciated. Just as a reminder that you can possibly damage your speakers. Anything is possible, but as with anything here... you are responsible for any modifications/changes you accomplish ;)
          sigpic
          Noob Zone Click Here

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Re: TWEAKED Audioparacsv louder earpeice spkphone and BLUETOOTH TP2

Originally posted by forty01
            That's great. Much appreciated. Just as a reminder that you can possibly damage your speakers. Anything is possible, but as with anything here... you are responsible for any modifications/changes you accomplish ;)
            for sure, i use the 3rd and loudest and it is loud and clear and doesnt get the rattle when it is too long per instance.... i think i will go back down to the 2nd one though since that was plenty loud enough

Comment

• forty01
              Supporter
              • Nov 24

Re TWEAKED Audioparacsv louder earpeice spkphone and BLUETOOTH TP2

Originally posted by D/\SH
              for sure, i use the 3rd and loudest and it is loud and clear and doesnt get the rattle when it is too long per instance.... i think i will go back down to the 2nd one though since that was plenty loud enough
              I need to install this again. I think I used the 2nd as well. The above wasn't for you, but a disclaimer for those who don't make these changes often. I'm sure you know your way around ;D
              sigpic
              Noob Zone Click Here

Comment

• Saleenpony90
                • Jun 11

I'm currently using touch and when i installed this it worked fine and my BT was loud (right on), however when i soft reset or turn the phone off and on. the entire speaker and all sound notifications even the ringer will go silent. zero sound out of the speaker, but BT still works perfectly and loud still. any thoughts why the phone speaker fails but BT works?? Thanks SPJ peeps

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by Saleenpony90
                  I'm currently using touch and when i installed this it worked fine and my BT was loud (right on), however when i soft reset or turn the phone off and on. the entire speaker and all sound notifications even the ringer will go silent. zero sound out of the speaker, but BT still works perfectly and loud still. any thoughts why the phone speaker fails but BT works?? Thanks SPJ peeps
                  ummm did you read that this was for the tp2? this will prolly jack up your vogue..... better hard reset and hope you didnt blow your speakers.

Comment

• Saleenpony90
                    • Jun 11

Thanks Dash, yea I read that but what the deal with "Just like on the mogul, touch, diamond, and Touch Pro...
                    This file will BOOST earpiece, speakerphone, and bluetooth volume!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!"

is that a different cab i need to search for. and a hard reset did bring things back to norm (no speacker damage). But it did make my BT 2x's a loud and was clear ( I need it). I know i have to search but is there a vogue version of this? Thanks again man.. hows your cell store going BTW?

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by Saleenpony90
                      Thanks Dash, yea I read that but what the deal with "Just like on the mogul, touch, diamond, and Touch Pro...
                      This file will BOOST earpiece, speakerphone, and bluetooth volume!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!"

is that a different cab i need to search for. and a hard reset did bring things back to norm (no speacker damage). But it did make my BT 2x's a loud and was clear ( I need it). I know i have to search but is there a vogue version of this? Thanks again man.. hows your cell store going BTW?

yes for each phone it is different since there are different speakers in all the phones.....

Comment

• Damager
                        • Jan 28

defnitely works. i noticed in the volume control, the in ear volume makes a decent jump from the low volume to mid volume. not bad! i installed #2.

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by Damager
                          defnitely works. i noticed in the volume control, the in ear volume makes a decent jump from the low volume to mid volume. not bad! i installed #2.
                          yeah to tell the truth i would stay at 2 since when you get to 3 it starts to make it fuzzier and not as crisp if you really compare the two over time.

Comment

• montez25
                            • Jun 23

ahhhh yes! was looking for this thread. had a hard time for some reason but i found it. thank you sir!
                            that's just what i do!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by montez25
                              ahhhh yes! was looking for this thread. had a hard time for some reason but i found it. thank you sir!
                              hahah no worries and you know this is already built into most custom roms using the #2 version

Comment

Working...