Fusion Voicemail Plus v20 (Freeware)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[FREEWARE] Fusion Voicemail Plus v20 (Freeware)

Fusion Voicemail Plus v2.0 (Freeware)
    Requirements: PPC WM5, WM6
    Overview: It also allows users to listen to voicemails directly from their phone.

Fusion Voicemail Plus 2.0, a free, downloadable visual voicemail application by PhoneFusion, gives Windows Mobile phone users with wireless data and text messaging plans the ability to centralize all of their voicemail boxes and see—right on the device screen—a list of their voicemail messages.

It also allows users to listen to voicemails directly from their phone. A new feature—exclusive to Windows Mobile users—is that for the first time mobile consumers can receive faxes right on their smartphone. Users can use their existing mobile number or register a new number to receive faxes.

Another feature developed exclusively for Windows Mobile users is the ability to easily forward voicemails to any e-mail address or another Fusion Voicemail Plus mailbox. Fusion Voicemail Plus 2.0 also integrates with the user’s address book and expands the ability to use touch screen gestures to navigate through messages.

Fusion Voicemail Plus comes with many features, including:

The ability to synchronize multiple voicemail boxes to one location.
    The ability to view and listen to voicemails right from your phone.
    The ability to send SMS (text) messages to the person who left you the voicemail. Send the message directly from the Forward voicemails application to other users on the system or through e-mail.
    True Caller ID Delivery on each voicemail. If the caller is not in your phonebook, Fusion Voicemail displays the information from the phone company as the caller ID.

More Info:
    Code:
    http://phonefusion.com/individual_products.php
    Download Instructions:
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U1PSOXRY
    GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • mzlady26
    mzlady26
    • Jan 17

Re: Fusion Voicemail Plus v20 (Freeware)

Wow what a great application. I am going to have to try this out when I get my new tp2. Nice Job Cyber
    Sexxy 1

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

this has been out for a while and jew mentioned this some time back and he said that it was descent but needed some work still.

Comment

• Kiit408
        My Phone Is Black
        • Jun 12

Originally posted by D/\SH
        this has been out for a while and jew mentioned this some time back and he said that it was descent but needed some work still.

so is this an updated version?
        sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by Kiit408
          so is this an updated version?
          yes thats why it states its the 9-27 version in the thread.

Comment

• forty01
            Supporter
            • Nov 24

This is nice, but I would suggest that if you have Sprint to not get it... yet You will be forwarding your missed calls to Voicemail and end up paying .20 cents minute for that feature with Sprint. That issues has been something that I have been fighting with Sprint about forever. Many Sprint customers have been trying to get this fixed. They are the only carrier to not let you use your own minutes, but instead want you to pay for each minute. This is the one thing that makes me upset with Sprint.
            sigpic
            About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
            Flashing a ROM Click Here
            Noob Zone Click Here
            How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

• spidercheck04
              • Sep 25

i tried i while back and it work and i was so cool but its just forwaring ur calls and sprint charge me for calls

Comment

Working...