Quake 3 Arena (Landscape mode)Final release Finally Released See HD Video

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Quake 3 Arena (Landscape mode)Final release Finally Released See HD Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubee1JS4muw
    Hi guys i take no credit for this found here thanks to xda

Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4566936
    Final release Finally Released. Cheers![/B]:D

Optional: Place OpenGl32.dll In quake 3 main Directory

Note: my opengl32.dll may or may not work for some. Rom Version is a big factor. Tested and working on clean Sprint version stock rom. No tweaks whats so ever!

IMPORTANT Make sure you use winzip or Stuffit to extract all files even quake files. Do not forget this step. or some files will be corrupted and quake will crash.

1.You must have 141 mbs of unused ram avialable. Very important

2.All 3 Dll's must Be transferred to windows directory. (optimized graphics for TP)

3.You must edit registry Hklm/System/d3dm/Drivers Localhook : d3dm_ati.dll

4.Must have Quake 3 Arena 1.1a For file google it

5.Move pakconvert files to baseQ3 folder. Note: move only the files in the pakconvert folder. then delete the pakconvert folder.

6. delete libgles_cm.dll and GX.DLL from the quake folder. You should rename the folder Quake or Quake 3.

7. Replace q3config in the baseq3 folder with mines.

Now Quake will become playable. Lag is decreased 90 percent and a steady fps is maintained for a smooth played game. fps count is different system to system, Average count is 15-20. Some levels 8-12 but still playable due to steady fps count. even playable online. make sure you have a data connection before starting quake and make sure it is 1200 kbs of bandwidth for a playable experience.

also 2000 plus servers will upload simply back out when 400 or so have shown.

Note this is a No Sounds version for max performance.

Sound version will be uploaded soon. you will need 157 mbs to play the sound version.

Change Log Coming Soon.

Develpers who made this possible are : NuShrike, At0mAng, sakajati,iRiKi, and of course Me The Family. Cheers.

I Dont have a camera so can someone post there experince on youtube and link it for people to see. Thanks

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR|¨@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Quake 3 Arena (Landscape mode)Final release Finally Released See HD Vid

looks very interesting... anyone test on the tp2 or know if it is wvga compatible? if no response i guess i will be the one who tries it and sees haha

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Originally posted by D/\SH
      looks very interesting... anyone test on the tp2 or know if it is wvga compatible? if no response i guess i will be the one who tries it and sees haha
      he bro i am gone give this a try also if i am done whit uploading

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
        he bro i am gone give this a try also if i am done whit uploading

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
        ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
        damn lets have a race than lmao.... i gotta install timmys application first so im gonna finish catching up on these boards and than give it a shot too.... need to do hard reset and start from scratch though since i have installed games and such on there that dont work with the wvga

Comment

Working...