• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Topple Ball (accelerometer game 031 NEW 19/11

Topple Ball v0.2.6 (BETA)

- An accelerometer based game for the webOS. Hold your device level and tilt it to roll the ball on the screen. Land the ball into the green target area to advance to the next level. This software is currently in BETA and there are currently 20 levels.

- We now pause/unpause, sounds, and game walls.

09/30/2009 - Uploaded version v0.2.6 (BETA). Added sounds, pause/unpause, game walls, and changed graphics. More info here: POST 145

09/23/2009 - Uploaded version v0.2.1 (BETA). Fixed small bug where framerate changes didn't save. Fixed spelling errors.

09/21/2009 - Uploaded version v0.2.0 (BETA). Added high scores, accelerometer calibration, a menu to modify game mechanics, and save/continue. Also added bumpers and re-did 20 levels. More info here: POST 97

09/15/2009 - Uploaded initial version v0.1.0 (BETA) to the App Catalog.

Hi All. This is my first time programming on a phone, and javascript for that matter. I started this app when the SDK first came out. I lost interest for a few months, but decided to pick it back up since I don't see a lot of homebrew games using the accelerometer. Please give it a download and give me feedback on how I can make this game better. Tell me if you think it has potential to be submitted to Palm.

10/15/2009 - Version 0.3.1: New obstacles, 5 extra levels, different backgrounds, Pixi compatible. Please see the thread at PreCentral in the HomeBrew section for more details.

TODO List:
    - More levels / Maze Game
    - More variety of obstacles
    - Improve graphics
    - Level editor/generator

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/topple-ball

I am the sole developer of this game. If you wish to help me out, you can donate here:

All donations are VERY much appreciated.

originally found here:
    Code:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/203255-topple-ball-accelerometer-game.html
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; November 19, 2009, 12:16 PM.
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Topple Ball (accelerometer game)

updated with newest version

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Re Topple Ball (accelerometer game 031 NEW 19/11

bump bump new releas added

grtz cyber weesje
      senior admin@spj