X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Stick It - iPhone Sticky Notes v20

Stick It - iPhone Sticky Notes v2.0
    Requirements: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
    Overview: TapFactory Apps introduces "Stick It", a utility that allows you to quickly and easily take notes, customize their look, and create wallpapers for your lockscreen to use as quick reminders. Take notes on the fly with Stick It's quick loading, visually appealing, and easy to use interface. Use Stick It to create personal reminders, shopping lists, special notes to your loved ones, and more!

WHAT MAKES STICK IT SO SPECIAL?
    • 17 styles of notes, papers, and objects you can add text to ranging from multi-colored Post It notes, a variety of scrap papers, speech bubbles, and signs.

• 25+ backgrounds to choose from including beautifully designed textures such as quarkboard, wood, metal, and paper, as well as solid colors, and the ability to use any photo from your Camera Roll or take a new one!

• Full customization of your notes with multiple font styles, sizes and colors to choose from.

• Preview feature which allows you to preview your lockscreen with your current Stick It layout to give you an idea of how it will look without having to leave the app.

• Stick It will automatically save your notes so you can pick up where you left off.

• Email your notes directly from the app.

WHY CAN'T I SAVE MY IMAGE DIRECTLY TO MY WALLPAPER?
    Trust us, if we could we would add this feature in a heartbeat. The unfortunate news is that with Apple's limitations this is not something we are able to do. But we've simplified the process as much as possible - it's just a simple extra step to add your Stick It image to your wallpaper.

NOTE: To users who are experiencing low quality saved images, try the newly added "Manual Screenshot" feature for better quality.

Stay tuned, we're constantly listening and working to improve Stick It! Please email us with any suggestions info@tapfactoryapps.com
    What's new

- Full saving of notes, layout, and background

- new backgrounds

- multiple sizes of some notes

- improved user interface

- Misc. bug fixes

More Info
    Code:
    tapfactoryapps.com
    Download Instructions:
    [DOWNLOAD]http://rapidshare.com/files/277908823/Stick.It.v2.0.iPhone.iPod.Touch-COREPDA.rar[/DOWNLOAD]

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • mzlady26
    mzlady26
    • Jan 17

Re: Stick It - iPhone Sticky Notes v20

That is so cool I like sticky notes......
    Sexxy 1

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: Stick It - iPhone Sticky Notes v20

Originally posted by mzlady26
      That is so cool I like sticky notes......
      sticky notes reminds me of when ed, edd, and eddy first came out on cartoon network, them silly eds were obsessed with money and sticky notes..... as well as dont weird things to DD

Comment

Working...