• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[FREEWARE] TMS UnInstaller

">" style="width:150px; margin: 0px 10px 10px 0px; float: {option};"/>

TMS UnInstaller Description

If you are a fun of trying a lot of applications on your windows mobile phone like me, you must said at least once: windows mobile�s �Remove Programs� is sucks! When you have hundreds of applications installed, it will be hard to find a one that you want to remove in an ugly list of applications that all of them start with company name not the name of app itself!

For that I started to search if there is any better application for this job, but I found nothing, this why I made this small application, it is general purpose one alike my previous one, a replacement for �Remove Programs� applet, it doing the same job, but in much nicer way, I hope this app will be useful for you, Happy uninstallation!

Key Features:
    1. Shows big Icons of installed applications for easier recognition.
    2. On the fly search in the list of the applications (with 0.5s delay after typing)
    3. Uninstall all applications (it can uninstall even itself!), and removing main registry entry if the application uninstalled incorrectly.

Pre-Requirements:
    1. Windows Mobile 5 or newer (Please don�t try it on WM2003 or older, they are not supported because they using a different mechanism)
    2. .Net compact framework 3.5, you will find it in here.

Version History:
    29/08/2009 v1.0
    Initial release.

Important Notes:
    1. This program will modify your system (files & registry), although I tested it on couple devices and it uses safe ways for this modifications, use it on your own RISK!
    2. Current release is kept as simple as possible, but I intend to add more advanced functionality in the future (like registry scanning for badly removed apps)
    3. This application is not fast as much as original �Remove Programs� tool for sure, because it will need to extract Icons of all your programs, so if you have couple hundreds of them, you will have to wait a little bit.

developer page
    Code:
    http://www.tms0.com/index.php/en/the-world-as-i-see/programing/32-tms-uninstaller

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • parna1973
    • Jun 12

Re: TMS UnInstaller

Hey Cyber hopefully this work with those apps that cant be remove from add remove programs...usually get those kinda programs that wont unistall...will give it a shot...downloaded thnxsed and installed done...

--------- New Post Merged on 4/9/2009 at 1010 --------

Hey junkies just tried this on the touch pro and works good...great find weesje...
    Last edited by parna1973; September 04, 2009, 09:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    sigpicIf you have been helped hit the thumbs up

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Originally posted by parna1973
      hey cyber hopefully this work with those apps that cant be remove from add remove programs...usually get those kinda programs that wont unistall...will give it a shot...downloaded thnxsed and installed done...

--------- new post merged on 4/9/2009 at 1010 --------

hey junkies just tried this on the touch pro and works good...great find weesje...
      thanks for the feedback br0

grtz cyber weesje
      administrator@spj
      sigpic

Comment

• crazaytalent
        • Aug 20

looks good... much more finger friendly than default remove programs... i may have to try this, after i get around to clearin up some space on my memory card

thanks for all the hard work wees!
        New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
        Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
        How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• hctr68
          • Feb 03

hey man thanks for the app i was about to hard reset my phone back to stock cause i couldnt remove a bunch of apps from my phone

Comment

• jdep1
            • Mar 15

work great but not exactly what i was looking for. it would be nice of the app could search under the actual registry & it doesnt delete the whole thing in some of the programs example i removed touch shell it left me the task manager installed from touh shell so not that great for me

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
              • Mar 27

Originally posted by jdep1
              work great but not exactly what i was looking for. it would be nice of the app could search under the actual registry & it doesnt delete the whole thing in some of the programs example i removed touch shell it left me the task manager installed from touh shell so not that great for me
              hi its pretty good app but think sktools is better more function deepcleans register extra options so i use both

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
              ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
              sigpic

Comment

Working...