Winberry 7 Ultimate (For the Blackberry Storm Only)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[Theme] Winberry 7 Ultimate (For the Blackberry Storm Only)

Winberry 7 Ultimate (For the Blackberry Storm Only)

biggest thing about this theme is the start menu. unlike its predecessors, it features a full replica start menu. which has 19 buttons. so you can access almost every blackberry app right from the start menu. 2 of the buttons are a working shutdown menu just like you see in windows seven which reveal a sub menu with the options to power off or lock.

when you first load this theme to your BB. it may appear to run slow. just go through your menus and give it time to cache all the files and it should be good to go.

*windows 7 and the windows orb are copyright by the Microsoft Corp.*

v.1.1
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    --fixed messages spelling in start menu.
    --added new lock screen.
    --now clicking the 'start' orb again after opening the start menu, will close the start menu. the escape (back) button will still close the start menu as well.
    --replaced 'maps' icon.
    --added hotspots over the time on taskbar that opens the clock. and hotspot left of battery to open manage connections. ( but as im learning, the storm dosnt have wifi? someone please confirm this if ALL storms lack wifi. as i will put another banner icon in the wifi's place. )
    -OS v.151 FIX APPLIED. i found the fix for .151 hope it works. if you are not willin to risk it. i understand. but it would be helpful to other .151 users and other theme developers. but it works just fine on previous versions. also, someone has stated that it works fine on 5.0.140
    [ they do not have simulators for these versions i cant confirm this]

im sill new to making themes and this is my first one for the storm. so everyones help is needed.

if anyone can provide screen captures with third party icons on the home screen. i would appreciate it.

v.1.5 updates.
    --added 2 icons with text to homescreen for weatherbug/meterberry, others.. (1st and 2nd app position)
    --added hotspots over the battery, the clock, and the network meter. see screenshot
    --date added to homescreen
    --application name added to homescreen.
    --phone call text enlarged.
    --added SMS and MMS icons.

i wanted to add a today area. but it just wont fit. it ends up covering up the start menu if it appears while its open.

v1.5 + today added.

well, i did the best i could to implement a today area. i repositioned some buttons in the start menu, and had it show up in the start menu with 5 lines. its not perfect, but its there.
    i personally dont care for a start area. and dont really get peoples obsession with it. but to each his own.. =]
    if you dont care to have a today area i would stick with regular 1.5

v2 & v2 + today
    ive reworked all the functions in the SVG for this version. hopefully this will help for some people experiencing battery and memory drain. i dont have a blackberry anymore. and not really sure what to do about it exactly.
    all the features from previous version still apply.
    in version 2 + today, they today area is moved to bottom of start menu, with smaller text now with 6 lines.
    new wallpaper with blur effect under the task bar.
    JAD file
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/275211618/com_plazmic_theme_Winberry_7_Ultimate_9500v2.jad

JAD file w/Today
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/275211687/com_plazmic_theme_Winberry_7_Ultimate_9500today.jad
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
Working...