North America Weather Database V2 Manila (8-27-09)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

[FREEWARE] North America Weather Database V2 Manila (8-27-09)

Here is a weather database that contains every USA city, some Canada, and some Mexico. Plus it has every Stock HTC City. Every city has correct Timezone info has well. overall this has over 33,000 cities in there.

I have also routed everything through my site, and updated N2A script a little, converted everything to Fahrenheit to make it more accurate, and a few other smaller changes.

This will also have your correct timezone info for your state and everything else, it works great, and does not have the timezone bug, that has been on some users.

It will work on all V2.x manila files, on all resolution,

Right now picking world clock is a pain, I plan to expand that and make it easier, I just want to get this out there and get a feel for how its working.

Second issue is it can be slow to load at times, that is because its so many cities, this will be fixed in future has well.

Download here V1 8-25-09

Download Here V2 8-27-09

Instructions

Install cab, restart device, enjoy your weather

ROADMAP

V 0.1 (North America)
    V 0.2 (Expand Canada)
    V 0.3 (New Manila Page)
    V 0.4 (Expand to other countries)

THANKS TO N2A, GhettofreeRyder, and many others

Changes I made today, are converted States to countires, and took out the rest of Worldwide sities, so this is ONLY North America. it speeds up the time for everything right now.
  • PsyChoTk
    • Jul 03

Re: North America Weather Database V2 Manila (8-27-09)

anyone test drive this yet?? i'm going to right now, just have to back up the phone first.

--------- New Post Merged on 27/8/2009 at 0841 --------

update. YES this will give you pretty much ANY city in the USA. However it does NOT have cities outside the USA, at least for me anyway.

I like to keep my since of nostalgia from my, Living in Germany days, and see the weather at Frankfurt Am Main.
    Last edited by PsyChoTk; August 27, 2009, 07:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Originally posted by D/\SH
    you psychotk :)

Comment

Working...