• Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] THEME] iSkin Hero [WIP] ICE BLUE HERO NOW AVAILABLE

Hi guys it take no credit for this found here
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=547494
    Where I customize Rosies,Widgets, Themes + More. Oh and there will be screenshots! [/COLOR][/I][/COLOR]

What's up guys. I should have taken the advice of a wise old man(Teh Dust) jk lol when he suggested a couple days ago I make my own thread. Anyway this thread/theme/skins are a work in progress. If its seems like I am all over the place with this stuff, its probabaly cuz I am. My thread maintenance skills are sub par, but all you guys care about is the good stuff right

With the exception of the BTC2 & Twitter widgets, the base of my work has been focused on Rosie colors. I will try and maybe create nuetral themes(whites,blacks,greys) so that they can be interchangable with Rosies you may find here. I welcome anyone who wants to share their custom skins to go ahead and post here for all. Just tell us what version Rom you pulled the .apk from so we know its compatibility and to avoid posts asking where it came from.

******Random skin idea 8/13/09 3pm******
    Okay for idea I'm having is a LA Lakers inspired Rosie + Clock. I think the color combo would look real sweet. Plus with the right wallpaper... Haven't seen that theme/color scheme yet. What do you guys think? Help me bring that one 2 life. Where to use this color or that color. Anyway...

Next one would be a transparent Rosie (nav bar + tabs) . I've actually already received requests for this but don't know on what color scheme to base it on. Feedback? Level of transparency? Color base?

UPDATE: Ice Blue JACxHEROv1.1 8/17/09

Alright so here it is. Not much to say other than enjoy, and post feedback. A FULL WIPE, EXT partitions and all is recommended to avoid bootloops. Nandroid backup to be safe. I will be holding off on the Drizzy FullV3. I ran into some issues during testing. Mainly apk/odex issues. The Mms.apk was acting a fool. And so was TouchFlo. I need to redo a couple things and it'll be released. But after testing, I do believe that most JACxHerov1.1 apks are compatible with the Who's Your Hero Roms. Use at your own risk!

**This is a Full Rom, put it on the root of your SD and flash!**

Also to other themers, you are more than welcomed to use my work. I encourage it :). If anyone wants to try and port my work to other Roms, feel free. But at the very least give me a shout out. That much would be appreciated.

This theme is still a WIP, because there are still a few things to touch up. But as is im sure it should satisfy. This is my first Full Theme that has been shared with the Community. Much has been taken, now I give a little back. Thanks to all the Devs who lead the way! Anyway enough talk, screens:

Ice Blue JACxHEROv1.1
    http://joomla.androidspin.com/downlo...1.1-signed.zip

Thanks to SimonNwalker for the Hosting space

Older work below

I'll put an update.zip together if I get far enough in giving Hero this color treatment.

***Current WIP Priority***
    BTC2 Framework and possible update.zip

Edit: Just realized I might swap splaces and make the white Hero logo the default rest tab. It think it'll look better reversed. Off too continue working on the theme. Hopefully ill have something completed this weekend.

Oh and a New Transparent Light Blue Rosie can be seen here.
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=4330396&postcount=28

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
Working...