X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeyD
    Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
    • Apr 25

[RELEASE] [65 ROM] blazingwolf Night v14 23016 Neo Titanium Omnia i910

I take no credit for this. All credit goes to blazingwolf for this great rom.

Finally have a CF03 based ROM for you folks to try.

This new version is called Night. It is a little heavier than usual because of some of the itmes I have left in for more finger friendly access. This ROM is built with the SYS and XIP of 23016 which is the latest release of WM6.5.

I would like to thank the following people for helping me with my Roms:
    Adrynalyne
    bga7x
    hartv427
    Noonski

Please remember that you flash at your own risk and I am not responsible for any bad things that happen to your device.

How to flash:
    You must flash to the CF03 ROM before flashing to this ROM.

Then:
    Use UMDL and click on the PDA button. Browse to the location where you placed the bin file and click on open. The file will load. Once it is loaded click on Detect. Now turn your device off by holding the power button until you see the shutdown gif. Once your device is shutdown plug it in to your pc. Now turn your device back on by pressing and holding the power button. UMDL should detect your device and start loading the new ROM on to your device.

8-8-09: Update to V1.4 Removed Touch Response, Showcase Task Manager, Added VEKKIO black dialer, HTC Task Manager, Fixed Dialer contacts bug and startup bugs.

7-30-09 Update: Updated XIP and SYS to 23016, Fixed bugs, Neo theme now in landscape, Windows Live Panel ported to Neo, added Touch Response, added Topaz Comm Manager, added Showcase Task Manager, removed HTC Task Manager.
    7-22-09 Update: Updated XIP and SYS to 23009, Fixed bugs.
    7-19-09 Update: Updated XIP and SYS to 23007, Fixed Volume Control bug

Items in the ROM:
    Advanced Config 3.3
    Apptodate
    Batti 2.4
    Bing
    Black Power Calc
    Black Keyboard
    Black Phonebook
    Black Call log
    Black Easy Settings
    Black FMRadio
    Bluetooth Icon broker
    Default IM
    Esmertec JBed Java
    HTC dlls
    HTC Task Manager
    Kinetic scrolling
    Mortscrip
    My Phone
    Neo Titanium Panels - ATContacts, CClock, CHome, CLauncher, COpera, CLinks, COffice, CAppointments, TitaniumWeather, CMusic, Cpictures
    Personalizer
    PIM backup
    PSShutXP
    SD card Tuneup
    SDK Certs
    Showaco CHome Editor
    Showaco Restart
    SkyFire
    Spb Screenshot
    Touch Response
    XDA_UC

Removed:
    All cursors except the standard arrow
    Security check
    Screen Calibration
    Theme Editor
    Large Display (icon still shows in settings but will not work)
    Business Card Reader
    Connected Home
    Digital Frame
    Infrared Drivers
    Main Menu
    Media Album
    Non English Keyboards
    Photo Slides
    Podcasts
    RSS
    Samsung Today 1
    Shozu
    Smart Reader
    Testing exes (there are a bunch of testing items in this ROM due to its beta status, those are removed)
    Text Messsage Retry
    Touch Player
    Transcriber
    Video Editor
    Visual Voice Mail
    Welcome Center (completely removed and screen alignment preset, you may need to tap the start menu button to get the today screen to load)
    Widgets
    Windows Update
    Zoomer
    And more...

User Customization:

My ROM uses a user customization tool called XDA_UC created by Noonski. It will allow you to place your theme, tweaks, cabs and other files on your storage card and have them installed automatically after a flash or hard reset. To get a better idea of what I am talking about please see this thread over at XDA-Developers:
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=3611692
    These files will need to be put in a folder in the root of your storage card. The folder is called XDA_UC.

For your theme to be used you will need to rename it to My.tsk and place it in the XDA_UC folder. Then on first boot your theme will be used.

Cab file installation. If you want cabs to be installed to device memory the place them in the XDA_UC folder. These cabs will be installed silently and need no user interaction. If you want a cab file to be installed to your Storage card or My Storage then you will need to place cab file in XDA_UC/SD. Any cab files in this folder will auto launch but will ask you where to install them. After installation you will need to tap on OK and the next cab file installation will start.

Reg tweaks that you put in will need contain the following line at the top of the file "Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00", a line space must be included at the end of the file. If you look at the XDA-Devlopers thread I linked above you will see more information about this.

Now that I have done this there are some changes to the startup procedure. Please note the changes so you do not have issues.

You no longer need to tap on the start menu to have the ROM finish loading. This will be done automatically for you. Wait for about 30 seconds or so and you will see a customization popup that will let you know that customization is starting. You can tap on the countdown number to start or just let it count down. This will install any items that you have in the XDA_UC folder.

If you have no XDA_UC folder you will still see the customization popup. Tap on the countdown or let it finish. It will finish installation of the items I have placed in the ROM.

Once this has finished a popup screen will appear letting you know that the customizations have finished. OK out of this screen and your device will soft reset to complete all installations.

MS3 version download in post #2.

23028 beta download in post #3.

Version 1.4 Notes:
    Dialer has a Video call button. This is a GSM dialer. The video call button will never work for Verizon phones.
    The contacts list in the dialer will overwrite when scrolling. This is an issue with the Samsng dialer I have yet to find a way to fix. If you scroll back up the list will sort it self. You can also use the WM dialer.
    The dialer lock will always work. Even when you try to shut it off in the settings. If you don't like it then please use the WM dialer.

Known issues:

Please let me know if you have any problems.
    Code:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/123808598/4066f2a1/FlashBWNightV14bin.html
    Original Thread:
    Code:
    http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specific-omnia-rom-discussion/290367/6-5-rom-blazingwolf-night-v1-4/
    Can't Access Something Click Here
    Can't Find Something Click Here
    Need Help, Check Out the Help Desk Click Here
    sigpic
    IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
    FOLLOW THE RULES
    AND PLEASE CLICK INSTALL ON ALL APPS AND THEMES
    PLEASE POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING HERE
Working...