X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Snoop Dogg iFizzle Soundboard iphone

ICON
    After bursting on the scene in 1992, Snoop Dogg was crowned the king of the West Coast and single handedly put Long Beach on the map in terms of hip hop. His gritty lyrics and unmatched charisma made him a superstar but nobody could have guessed back then that his appeal would soon be widespread. Snoop will always be recognized and loved by all ages – from grandmothers to grandchildren and everyone in between. After 17 years, Snoop has not only maintained his relevance but he has done so without changing who he is – a rare feat for most celebrities who constantly have to reinvent themselves to stay on top. True stars never lose their luster – and if history is an indication, Snoop is here to stay.

SOUNDS OF SNOOP

So much from Snoop Dogg's craft and personality have become part of our everyday spoken vernacular, from "I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind" to "Fa shizzle my nizzle" - it was only natural that we selected 16 of his most memorable quotes for this instant classic application. Snoop Dogg personally recorded the soundbytes for the iFizzle, so that his fans can enjoy it anywhere and everywhere. Plus famed artist Joe Cool has lent his considerable talent with custom drawings that he made especially to be used as the sound icons for this application. U got 2 do it!

1. U Got 2 Do It!
    2. Some Of That Sticky Icky Icky...Put It In The Air!
    3. Chuuch ! Preach! Tabernacle!
    4. Bow Wow Wow Yippy Yo Yippy Yay
    5. Westside!
    6. Back Up In The Heezy, Baby.
    7. I Got My Mind On My Money and My Money On My Mind
    8. Break Bread or Fake Dead 09. Ooo Weee!
    10. Drop It Like It¹s Hot
    11. Deez Nutz!
    12. Fa Shizzle My Nizzle
    13. What It Do Nefew?!
    14. That¹s Cold... Jacc!
    15. Step Yo Game Up!
    16. Can Ya Dig That

UPCOMING FROM SNOOP
    Snoop Dogg is currently working in the studio on his new album "Malice In Wonderland", part of a first-of-its kind global deal with MTV that provides global distribution, marketing, and promotion. Snoop will also be incorporating his music into the best-selling music video game Rock Band, and bringing his personality to television in the show "Dogg After Dark".

Looking to offer his fans the best of music, Snoop Dogg has also partnered with Skull Candy to release the Skull Crusher headphones, high quality headphones at an affordable price ($69.95). The headphones will introduce fans to a shock-and-awe level of bass with 30mm neodymium magnetic speakers plus mini-sub woofers

Snoop Dogg has also implemented the Snoop Youth Football League to help kids stay off the streets by giving them a positive outlet. The league is in its fifth year and is comprised of over 2,500 kids from South Central LA, Compton, Watts, and Pomona.

This summer, Snoop Dogg will also be hitting the road with Slightly Stoopid and Stephen Marley on the "Blazed and Confused Tour".

Code:
    www.cashmereagency.com

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT

Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Snoop Dogg iFizzle Soundboard iphone

fo shizzle my whizzle im gonna watch me some doggie fizzle tella vizzle..... (wow that was a bad show lmao)

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Re: Snoop Dogg iFizzle Soundboard iphone

Originally posted by D/\SH
      fo shizzle my whizzle im gonna watch me some doggie fizzle tella vizzle..... (wow that was a bad show lmao)
      hahaha Fa shizzle my nizzle

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

Working...