X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

findMYcar

A simple yet usefull app for people like me who after finishing a long hard working day, can't find there car.

update 1.0.4 minor bug fixed

1. the main feature of the app, to save or 'pin' your car lpcation when youv'e parked. you will later get your current location and have a choice to. get a map with directions from where you are to your parked car. (this can be found by tapping the small icon on the lower left with a map pic on it. (you can also get a gps location of the car using the 'car location' from the above menu.

2. local parking gargae, tire repair, and car repiar is also in the above menu.

3. set an alarm to remind you that the meter is running out. tap on the larm icon.

4. Bac(blood alcohol content) calculator , tap the 3rd icon with the cup of beer

NOTE:

5. speed dial (currently only AAA will add more eventually) tap the phone icon

6. You can send your car location via email,sms or IM just tap anywhere on the car location

7. you can send you current location via email,sms or IM just tap anywhere on the current location box (no need for the Send My Location for webOS)

will upload the update soon.

THANKS TO MAHOOTZKI AND REMIX2000 FOR THE ICONS!!!!!!!!

advice and ideas are WELCOME.

Download the latest version from the Homebrew Apps Gallery: find MYcar

http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec..._1.0.3_all.ipk

i take no credit for this app and the original thread can be found here:
    Code:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/197282-findmycar.html
    Attached Files
    Last edited by D/\SH; October 03, 2009, 11:40 PM.
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Re: findMYcar

he bro you tearing up the board whit al these new releas hit the motm thanks button i cant believe i am the only one how thanks you for all these nice releas damm

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
      he bro you tearing up the board whit al these new releas hit the motm thanks button i cant believe i am the only one how thanks you for all these nice releas damm

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

hahaha what can i say no one shows the dashy some love and the same goes with the android section..... i see im always one of the only ones... we will get these areas big just like the wm area..... started off slow with that so im not gonna worry :) we got this robot brudda.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
        • Mar 27

Originally posted by D/\SH
        hahaha what can i say no one shows the dashy some love and the same goes with the android section..... i see im always one of the only ones... we will get these areas big just like the wm area..... started off slow with that so im not gonna worry :) we got this robot brudda.
        haha yeah word it wil come and whe will be ready lol and up to date whit all section

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
        ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
        video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
        NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
        TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
        sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07