Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Voice Transformer iphone

Transform your voice with the most powerful voice changer available on the itunes store.

Voice Transformer offers you not only 9 unique ways to change your voice, but allows you to use multiple voice effects at the same time. Try deep bass to sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger, then add echo to channel your inner Darth Vader. Voice Transformer even lets you adjust the amount of the effects themselves. So using the helium effect, you can go from a chipmunk to a "glass shattering" wail or anywhere in-between.

Voice Transformer not only lets you save your recordings for later playback but also lets you email them directly to friends and family. Simply fill in the To and From fields and press the Email button.

Voice Transformer Features:
    - Nine Voice Effects: Echo, Deep Bass, Helium, Reverse, Robot, Creature, Nasal, Static, and Megaphone.
    - Adjust the amount of each voice effect
    - Apply multiple effects simultaneously
    - Record and Save for later playback
    - Email Voice Effects to yourself or friends
    - Visual Feedback of Voice Data

New in this version
    Languages English
    Requirements Compatible with iPhone
    Requires iPhone 2.2 Software Update

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT

Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Voice Transformer iphone

looks like an interesting app..... i will give this a shot and let you all know how it works.

Comment

• Kiit408
      My Phone Is Black
      • Jun 12

Originally posted by D/\SH
      looks like an interesting app..... i will give this a shot and let you all know how it works.

i know this is a noob ?... but i know that you have the diamond and touch... so are you saying that you can use this app on diamond? i would love to know cause i thought that iphone is iphone only this would be cool to be for diamond or pro... let me know dash or creator
      sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
        • Mar 27

Originally posted by kiit408
        i know this is a noob ?... But i know that you have the diamond and touch... So are you saying that you can use this app on diamond? I would love to know cause i thought that iphone is iphone only this would be cool to be for diamond or pro... Let me know dash or creator
        hahaha lol dash got iphone diamond pro g1 android palm pre and iam shore i am stil forgetting a few lol

grtz cyber weesje
        moderator@spj
        video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
        NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
        TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
        sigpic

Comment

• Kiit408
          My Phone Is Black
          • Jun 12

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
          hahaha lol dash got iphone diamond pro g1 android palm pre and iam shore i am stil forgetting a few lol

grtz cyber weesje
          moderator@spj

lol lucky.. i'm sad... it's cool though appreciate the app though i know i would love it.. lol...
          sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by Kiit408
            i know this is a noob ?... but i know that you have the diamond and touch... so are you saying that you can use this app on diamond? i would love to know cause i thought that iphone is iphone only this would be cool to be for diamond or pro... let me know dash or creator
            Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE

grtz cyber weesje
            moderator@spj

hahahah yuppers ui got the iphone 2g, g1, sprint mogul, sprint vogue, sprint diamond, sprint touch pro, palm pre. and the sprint apache

Comment

Working...