TechtrayPre 0.0.3 (8/1/09) (was 0.0.1 - 0.0.2)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

TechtrayPre 0.0.3 (8/1/09) (was 0.0.1 - 0.0.2)

TechTrayPre - a free RSS Tech reader from the makers of TechTray for windows (TechTray Windows).

FUTURE: Many more features planned including a total of 15 feeds to choose from and the ability to customize. To update, you may need to remove the previous version first by tapping on program while holding orange key.

Version 0.2.2 (8/2/2009) BETA
    -------------
    -Web Browsing re-enabled but using rss feed from feedburner to bypass digg.com due to incompatability with Pre browser (see below)
    -Landscape view re-enabled.
    -Font Increased further to 12pt

Version 0.1.7 (8/2/2009) STABLE
    -------------
    -Changed Style to look more like Mojo Apps
    -Increased Font Size
    -Added Slashdot News as the second feed (see list below)
    -More Feeds coming soon...including Precentral of course and more (16 total)
    -Web Browsing temporarily disabled until bug worked out.

Version 0.0.3 (8/1/2009)
    -------------
    First Stable release - currently only feed read is:
    1. digg.com: Stories / Technology / Popular
    2. Coming soon...slashdot and more (16 total)

Known Issues:
    • Refresh button doesn't work (how does one refresh a scene or reload main.js)

• Web browser occasionally becomes stuck (Fix: Soft reset using SYM + Orange + R) - we are working on determining the cause of this....For Now use 0.1.7 with web browsing disabled. Apparently, there is something with the Pre's browser and digg.com that is incompatible according to this thread and has nothing to do with this program.

Developers

1. I'm having difficulty figuring out the web browsing bug. If I place a <a href= "">hyperlink in the scene to the story, the web browser becomes stuck after about 5-10 attempts requiring a soft reboot. Is this a WebOS glitch or some type of memory leak?

Feed List:
    1. digg.com: Stories / Technology / Popular
    2. Slashdot

i take no credit for this app and the original thread can be found here:
    Code:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/196323-techtraypre-0-0-3-8-1-09-0-0-1-0-0-2-a.html
    Attached Files
Working...