• Show
Clear All
  • scott8813
    InsomniAddict
    • Feb 07

Slide to unlock for tf3d v20

Slide to unlock for tf3d v2.0

SLIDE TO UNLOCK FOR TF3D

(USE TOUCH IT AND SMABERG TOUCH X 10 and above or latest valkyrie roms) REad this post carefully before downloading and using!!

CLICK IN THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN TO LOCK.AND OF COURSE...SLIDE TO UNLOCK

What is slide to unlock for tf3d???

Well its faster,cooler,liter,FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE,uses absolutely 0% extra ram,FINGER FRIENDLY addictive s2u for your very own TF3d.PLUS A CLOCK WITH A SECONDS HAND.WHICH IS THE FIRST TIME EVER..

This sits on top of you tf3d !!no extra app no nothing

Can you change the graphics like slider..clock...etc etc ..well OF COURSE YOU CAN.JUST THE WAY WE EDIT TF3d.!!!
    LET THE APP DO THE TALKING!!!!!

THIS MODIFICATION WORKS WITH THE NORMAL DEFAULT DIGITAL FLIPPING CLOCK YOU GOT WITH TF3d.IF YOU HAVE A ANALOG CLOCK OR ANY OTHER CLOCK VARIENT INSTALLED PLEASE UNINSTALL IT.
    FOR THE BEST XPERIANCE USE MY GLASS CLOCK CAB AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM!!

ABOUT THE SECONDS HAND
    WHEN YOU FIRST LOCK YOUR SCREEN THE SECONDS HAND WILL NOT MOVE .IT WILL SYNCHRONIZE WITH THE MINUTES HAND AND THEN START MOVING!SO JUST WAIT FOR THE TIME TO CHANGE ONCE AND SEE THE MAGIC.

IF YOU ARE USING MY PANOSIDETOSIDE MOD POLEASE USE THIS CAB!
    Rotastrain Slide to Unlock tf3d with panorama.cab

IF YOU ARENT THEN USE THIS CAB
    Rotastrain Slide To Unlock For t3d.cab

USE MY GLASS CLOCK FOR BEST REULTS
    Rotastrain Glass clock with white font.cab

Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523485
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scott8813; July 30, 2009, 07:20 PM.
    sigpic

• crazaytalent
    • Aug 20

Re: Slide to unlock for tf3d v20

OOOhhh awwww..... pweeetty....

I wonder how long before A_C see's this and makes them pull it as he has done w/ other mods of his s2u apps?
    New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
    Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
    How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by crazaytalent
      OOOhhh awwww..... pweeetty....

I wonder how long before A_C see's this and makes them pull it as he has done w/ other mods of his s2u apps?

hahhaa niot sure freeware is freeware so i cant see the big deal..... there is amny apps that are like one by another developer... just part of the game and cant see this going anywhere with ac and s2u2 series havign the threshold of the public and respect....... not many going to try this unless it is bug free which i bet it isnt haha

Comment

• VenumX
        The VenumX Factor
        • Nov 14

Originally posted by D/\SH
        hahhaa niot sure freeware is freeware so i cant see the big deal..... there is amny apps that are like one by another developer... just part of the game and cant see this going anywhere with ac and s2u2 series havign the threshold of the public and respect....... not many going to try this unless it is bug free which i bet it isnt haha
        yeah it looks dirty :P only download this if you want STD's :P

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
        stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
        Join A Group:--> HERE
        Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• Shamarr
          • Aug 28

[ATTENTION][/ATTENTION] This file must be corrupted! My touch flo3d has been disabled and now I cant even remove this from my program list... Someone tell me how to get rid of this program please

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by Shamarr
            This file must be corrupted! My touch flo3d has been disabled and now I cant even remove this from my program list... Someone tell me how to get rid of this program please
            its not corrupt.... what were the steps you took and did you soft reset after install? do you have any other lock programs on your phone? check out sktools to uninstall.

Comment

• Shamarr
              • Aug 28

Originally posted by D/\SH
              its not corrupt.... what were the steps you took and did you soft reset after install? do you have any other lock programs on your phone? check out sktools to uninstall.
              Well to begin I was running the original theme that came with the murder rom but I decided to switch over to mad scientist I did that but I also wanted a slide to unlock function so I downloaded the slide to unlock with panorama unaware of what panorama was... all of a sudden my touchflo stopped launching so I decided to remove everything but my rom... but I cant remove this program... I already tried using pocket mechanic but still nothing... I'll try sktool and we'll see what happens... Thanks

Comment

• parna1973
                • Jun 12

Well to begin I was running the original theme that came with the murder rom but I decided to switch over to mad scientist I did that but I also wanted a slide to unlock function so I downloaded the slide to unlock with panorama unaware of what panorama was... all of a sudden my touchflo stopped launching so I decided to remove everything but my rom... but I cant remove this program... I already tried using pocket mechanic but still nothing... I'll try sktool and we'll see what happens... Thanks
                What u can do is use sktools works most of the time...if that doesnt work u can manually delete from phone using resco explorer or total commander delete any thing that has to do with app from device then soft reset then run sktools and check for any bad shortcuts and delete any bad short cuts and should be good...hope this helps
                sigpicIf you have been helped hit the thumbs up

Comment

• Shamarr
                  • Aug 28

Originally posted by parna1973
                  What u can do is use sktools works most of the time...if that doesnt work u can manually delete from phone using resco explorer or total commander delete any thing that has to do with app from device then soft reset then run sktools and check for any bad shortcuts and delete any bad short cuts and should be good...hope this helps
                  Im getting nothing I even thought I found the root folder I deleted that its still showing up as a installed program on my touch pro but now my pocket mechanic cant even see the file as a installed application... its crazy, I kinda stumped here fellas...

Comment

• parna1973
                    • Jun 12

Im getting nothing I even thought I found the root folder I deleted that its still showing up as a installed program on my touch pro but now my pocket mechanic cant even see the file as a installed application... its crazy, I kinda stumped here fellas...
                    even tho still showing on install programs is program still running on phone or is it gone or whats the deal? PS r u running tflo3d or tflo3d2?

Comment

• Shamarr
                      • Aug 28

even tho still showing on install programs is program still running on phone or is it gone or whats the deal? PS r u running tflo3d or tflo3d2?
                      Its all deleted now, You know what? It may be a stability issue with the Rom I have on here Im running bug jews murder rom its about 9 months old, Im just going to flash a new rom on here and see what happens then Im running TouchFLO 3D not the 3D2... Its all good though Ive exhausted all options in my opinion... Do you have any last ideas or any good and reliable roms you could recommend?

Comment

• parna1973
                        • Jun 12

Its all deleted now, You know what? It may be a stability issue with the Rom I have on here Im running bug jews murder rom its about 9 months old, Im just going to flash a new rom on here and see what happens then Im running TouchFLO 3D not the 3D2... Its all good though Ive exhausted all options in my opinion... Do you have any last ideas or any good and reliable roms you could recommend?
                        exhaustions comes with the package of messing with your phone lol...lets not trash this thread..ROms r really indivisual prefernce to be honest based on ur everyday used of device...im running nsfan rom 6.5 been working good my take...thnxs

Comment

• Shamarr
                          • Aug 28

exhaustions comes with the package of messing with your phone lol...lets not trash this thread..ROms r really indivisual prefernce to be honest based on ur everyday used of device...im running nsfan rom 6.5 been working good my take...thnxs
                          I agree and thankyou... see you around the site peace,,,

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

if sprint you can try gokus gss rom, you can try nrgz, juicy, juggalo, etc

Comment

Working...