Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Police Scanner 12 iphone

NOT ALL AREAS ARE COVERED. Juicy Development does not own the feeds and will not guarantee coverage of any area. The list of active feeds is subject to change without notice.

Police Scanner is the perfect application for people who love to listen in to police scanner frequencies. No more carrying that bulky scanner and battery pack or looking up the proper frequency you need. Police Scanner allows users to select from nearby streams or from feeds around the world.

** NOW with over 1700 feeds in 7 countries. **

Great for "On Call" volunteer fire fighters, news crews, and emergency responders. Allows you to listen in (but not broadcast) on police, fire, and EMS activities across the country.

Want to find out what is really happening beyond that police line or with the search for that missing person, then Police Scanner is for you. Listen in and find out every time your friends get pulled over for speeding.

NOT ALL AREAS BROADCAST AN iPHONE COMPATIBLE STREAM. Many areas do not broadcast at all yet as this is a new trend. NO STREAMS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE UK! We will list any compatible stream brought to our attention but do not own, operate, or manage the streams. Police Scanner simply provides a listing of cities and counties that do provide a stream, usually on their local web page.

For a complete list of streams see our web page at:
    Code:
    http://www.juicydevelopment.com/policescanner.html
    Any user that has a stream they would like us to add should contact technical support and provide the web link to the stream they desire.

REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN due to lack of coverage for any area or discontinuance of a feed.
    New in this version • Engaging new interface design.
    • Updates and location checking now done in the background, thus removing loading screens that many users have been getting stuck on.
    • Remembers last used tab and stream and returns to them on launch.
    • Stream should no longer disconnect after 20-30 minutes (on a decent connection).
    • Added "Now Playing" button to quickly return to the current stream.
    • Added "Current Location" button to the "Change Location" page.

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT

Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Police Scanner 12 iphone

hopefully my area is on this :) will have to give it a shot so i know when i have an opening hahahahhaa

Comment

• louiedoesit
      • Nov 15

Originally posted by D/\SH
      hopefully my area is on this :) will have to give it a shot so i know when i have an opening hahahahhaa
      Yo this is crazy..
      sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by louiedoesit
        Yo this is crazy..
        do you have this installed on your iphone yet? if so can you tell me if grand rapids michigan is on the list?

Comment

• PHE-NOM
          Creativity Unleashed
          • Oct 14

noob question, does my itouch need to be jailbroken to install this? cause itunes wont install, thanks.
          sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
          TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• louiedoesit
            • Nov 15

do you have this installed on your iphone yet? if so can you tell me if grand rapids michigan is on the list?
            Sorry brother dont have an iphone just thought this was a crazy app in general.
            sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by PHE-NOM
              noob question, does my itouch need to be jailbroken to install this? cause itunes wont install, thanks.
              yes you will need to be jailbroke.

Comment

• PHE-NOM
                Creativity Unleashed
                • Oct 14

yes you will need to be jailbroke.
                okay, i finally jailbroke my itouch after three days of trying! lol, i had to set my laptop back to factory, and bamn! and this app works flawlessly! thanks weesje.
                sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• ON3/\L
                  SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                  • Jan 28

I need this on winmo fo sho.
                  sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                  Code:
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
                  Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by PHE-NOM
                    okay, i finally jailbroke my itouch after three days of trying! lol, i had to set my laptop back to factory, and bamn! and this app works flawlessly! thanks weesje.
                    will be testing out tomorrow morning before work finally.... wooh having a wm device, an android device, a webos device, and an iphone is tiring to keep up with everything hahaa
                    Last edited by D/\SH; August 02, 2009, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• ON3/\L
                      SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                      • Jan 28

will be testing out tomorrow morning before work finally.... wooh having a wm device, an android device, and an iphone is tiring to keep up with everything hahaa
                      I noticed you left out your Palm WebOS device... hahah I guess it is really hard to keep up w all that!
                      sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                      Code:
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
                      Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Originally posted by ON3/\L
                        I noticed you left out your Palm WebOS device... hahah I guess it is really hard to keep up w all that!
                        hahahah good call there making that edit and yes it is too much hahaha

Comment

• PHE-NOM
                          Creativity Unleashed
                          • Oct 14

will be testing out tomorrow morning before work finally.... wooh having a wm device, an android device, a webos device, and an iphone is tiring to keep up with everything hahaa
                          lol, you think that is hard? wait until you have kids! hahaha.
                          sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...