X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] FaceFighter iphone ipod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGrmdP_x74E

Application description If it has a Face, you can Fight it!

VERSION 1.2 JUST RELEASED! NEW OPPONENT, NEW WEAPONS, NEW IMMORTAL JUDGEMENTS - TRY THEM ALL!

Listen to what the critics are saying:

"The most I’ve ever laughed during an iPhone game. Period. This game was a hit with every single person I showed it too, who all had an equally joyous response ... 4/5/5 stars" -- Matt Dunn, iPhone Games Network

“FaceFighter reminds me of early versions of Mortal Kombat … The secrets are surprising and killer to watch. Children of all ages will enjoy this (mine did).” -- 148Apps

“The action is hot and heavy, with lots of crazy sound effects. Your chosen target will start to grow black eyes, fat lips, and band-aids as you wail on them. And if you fill up your special attack meter, you get to beat them with a monkey wrench for a few seconds. Good times!”
    -- Slide To Play

“… I suspect FaceFighter could be a useful tool in picking up girls at the bar.” -- iPhone Game of the Day

“... Next time that a**hat in the office p**ses you off, ask to take a picture with them. They’ll never know what hit them.” -- The Bachelor Guy

FaceFighter is the fighting game where YOUR FRIENDS are your foes!

FaceFighter bouts are as simple as a three-punch boxing combo:

1) Get a picture.
    2) Drop your foe’s face on top of a body.
    3) FIGHT!

If it has a face, you can fight it ... friends, pets, even cartoon characters can be your boxing opponents. Give your foe black eyes, a busted nose, and swollen lips, and laugh at their expressions and reactions as you beat the crap out of them. But be careful -- your FaceFighter opponent is a cagey boxer who will be trying to do the same thing to YOU!

Designed by the creator of the legendary Ready-2-Rumble Boxing franchise, FaceFighter is so simple that anyone can pick it up and play, but deep enough to reward skillful tactics as you learn to unleash devastating combos. With FaceFighter, easy button controls let you pummel your opponent with fists and feet like a Kung Fu Master, or kick butt with crazy weapons like wrenches and hammers.

If you liked Smack Boxing but wanted more personality, or you enjoyed Punk Justice but wanted smoother game play, or if you thought Iron Fist Boxing was awesome but wanted a bit more kung fu ... then FaceFighter is for you! If Celebrity Deathmatch was your favorite show, then you need to get this game!

Be a master martial artist like Bruce Lee. Work out your frustrations by beating up your boss, a spoiled entertainer, or a smug public figure. Experience action and adventure when you enter the ring to assassinate your foes. Make your friends laugh by snapping their pictures and showing them off as FaceFighter opponents. From Appy Entertainment -- FaceFighter is fast, frantic fun everyone!

THIS VERSION IS iPHONE OS 3.0 TESTED!
    New in this version NEW IN FACEFIGHTER 1.2

A new opponent -- Bat Boy, courtesy of Weekly World News!

Also new weapons, including a rubber chicken and a frying pan ... and several new Immortal Judgments, like lightning bolts and even a herd of wild wildebeests!

Version 2.0

Code:
    http://www.2shared.com/file/7384406/39a3a278/facefighterv20arce_gamemacosmovil_team.html

[download]http://www.appscene.org/download.php?id=979933352[/download]
    GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Last edited by PHE-NOM; August 26, 2009, 03:30 PM.
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • PHE-NOM
    Creativity Unleashed
    • Oct 14

Re: FaceFighter iphone ipod

hey bro, i'll update this thread with the new release. i look for it here and didnt find it until now, but i will recycle my thread and update here okay.
    sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
    TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Originally posted by PHE-NOM
      hey bro, i'll update this thread with the new release. i look for it here and didnt find it until now, but i will recycle my thread and update here okay.
      oke bro thanks for the updates addet co supporter

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
      sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

hhahhhahaha had this on my iphone for a lil bit now and got to say it is original...... i officially am the one that killed and knocked out chuck norris :)

for fun i even beat the shit out of myself hahaha

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
          • Mar 27

Originally posted by D/\SH
          hhahhhahaha had this on my iphone for a lil bit now and got to say it is original...... i officially am the one that killed and knocked out chuck norris :)

for fun i even beat the shit out of myself hahaha
          hahaha chuck norris lol must be fun now will you try that in real life

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
          ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
          sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
            hahaha chuck norris lol must be fun now will you try that in real life

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
            ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

i would even want to even though i could prolly outrun the roundhouse now since he is in his sixties...... but is it worth the risk of a roundhouse across my dome piece?

Comment

Working...