• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Pre Hangman v1.1.3 (7/26)

Pre Hangman V1.1.3

New: full Keyboard support, hints, keeps track of guessed letters. Look at the updated pictures.

This is my first Pre app, also my first foray into HTML and JS. I think it turned out pretty well so far, and its only going to get better. Unlike the other hangman available for the pre this one uses the webos styling and I think flows much better. I made all the graphics in ms paint so they have no transparencies and generally don't look that great, but I've started on a photoshop version with nice pre-esk rounded edges and such.

It does not work with webos1.0 so upgrade to 1.1 if you have trouble getting the software keboard working. Hardware keyboard is now working Look for a big graphical change on the next update

Here is my release schedule as of right now:
    1.1.0 - initial release (7/23/09)
    1.1.1 - add guessed letters in place of KB title
    1.1.2 - add hint/category in place of word title
    1.1.3 - fix hardware KB (7/26/09)
    1.2.0 - replace graphics
    1.2.1 - add save feature to keep track of correctly guessed words
    1.2.2 - new word list
    1.2.3 - win animation
    1.3.0 - add 2P
    1.?.maybe - level difficulties (have not decided on this)
    1.Pi.inthesky - multiple online word banks

I would like have a new release every week, but in reality I imagine I'll be up to 1.2 in a day or two because I have all of those features started on.

Known Bugs: GridList's render limit requires software KB to be scrolled to view all letters.

If you find any more bugs please post them. Also, feature suggestions are welcome and encouraged.

Some of you may be wondering why the letters on the icon are clockwise instead of counterclockwise as one would expect, I wont lie to you... its a feature. But, I'm not charging extra for it.

i take no credit for this and the original thread can be found here:
    Code:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/194696-pre-hangman-v1-1-3-7-26-a.html
    Attached Files
Working...