Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Geocaching iphone

Application description Geocaching is a global treasure hunting game where participants locate hidden containers, called geocaches, outdoors and then share their experience online. Find out more about geocaching at Geocaching.com.

Groundspeak's Geocaching Application provides real-time, direct access to Geocaching.com's database of worldwide geocaches. Application features include: access to geocache details, including description, hint and recent logs, ability to log field notes, filter hides and finds, trackable item lookups, and full navigation capability.

- Direct access to over 800,000 geocaches around the world
    - Translated from English to Dutch, French, and German
    - Search by current location, address or cache lookup code
    - Access geocache details, including description, hint and recent logs
    - Save geocache listings for quick retrieval
    - Filter hides and finds from search results using your geocaching.com account
    - Navigate to geocaches with a simulated compass arrow (iPhone 3G only)
    - Log geocache finds and post notes in the field
    - Look up trackable item details, including item goals, while on the trail
    New in this version This is a bug-fixing update to fix the issues user were having with version 2.1 such as:

-Usernames with special characters are now working again.

-The memory management of the app has been improved to help prevent it from being unloaded automatically for running out of memory.

-The crash-on-startup issues that occurred after downloading a lot of pocket queries are fixed.

-The app is no longer slowed down as significantly by downloading many pocket queries.

If you continue to have problems with your install of the app, try a full delete and reinstall from the app store. In most cases, this clears up any issues you might be having.
    [DOWNLOAD]http://www.appscene.org/download.php?id=381189849[/DOWNLOAD]
    GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Geocaching iphone

i never really understood doing this? i found one wehn i was doing security at the hospsital before it opened by accident..... do they all contain useless junk? i found a dollar and gave my pin for that and logged it but there was a lot of junk in their like little cars and dinosaurs..... are they all like that?

Comment

• Sep 11

Re Geocaching iphone

It's not about what's inside it... it's about the challenge of finding it, and all the new places you see that you would miss and possibly never even know existed otherwise.

Comment

Working...