X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Dilbert and Garfield daily comic apps [v1.1, was v1.0][NRR]

What's a phone without a daily dilbert comic on it? Worthless. So here are two (very) little apps, one for the daily dilbert and one for your daily dose of garfield intellect. They both let you view past comics (last week for Dilbert, and last 30 years or so for garfield) and share the comic with a buddy (via email). Have fun with that :) :p

installation instructions for your various webOS versions, see other threads

update: please consider using the new Comics app, which contains various web comics inside a single application: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-v0-2-nrr.html

i take no credit for this app and the original thread can be found here:
    Code:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/189710-dilbert-garfield-daily-comic-apps-v1-1-v1-0-nrr.html
    Attached Files
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Re: Dilbert and Garfield daily comic apps [v11 was v10][NRR]

*****hi master nice so much new releas for palm pre now hows the robot lol nice work bro i hit that motm many times and the thanks lol

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ*******
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: Dilbert and Garfield daily comic apps [v11 was v10][NRR]

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
      *****hi master nice so much new releas for palm pre now hows the robot lol nice work bro i hit that motm many times and the thanks lol

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      MODERATOR@SPJ*******
      hahahhaah just had to show the old man still had it in him :) and now im mastering not only wm but im working on android with my g1, iphones, and of course good ole webos for the pre :) i got some extra memory put in me to store the new information :robot:

Comment

Working...