X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

5 or More 0.7.25 [was v 0.7] (7/26/09)

5 or more is a game where you have a 7 x 7 board and you move the colored pieces(red, green, blue) around in order to line them up in a row of 5 or more. When you do, they disappear and your score goes up. However, each time you move a piece, 3 random pieces will appear in random spots. You play until the board is filled .

If you have not played this game the past, Please read the help menu though. I have tried my best to make it as detailed as possible. I have also included an email address for you to contact me if needed on there.

Known bug
    5 or More v 0.6.02 : 7/20/09
    There is one bug (that I know about) that may rear its ugly head. I have seem where in certain cases, you will try to move a piece and despite being a proper move, it will not go there. I have seen the problem pop up a few times. While I'm fixing it, just move it to a different spot or pick another piece :P.

5 or More v 0.7 : 7/22/09
    This update fixes the move bug, so now that is all fixed. I also added a background to it to help out a bit. Personally I am open to suggestions on what kind of background would be good but I felt that gave it a decent look.

I also updated the scoring system to match the official version. Once again, if you havent read the rules about how to play, please do. I got a few emails saying the moving was totally broken and it turned out they were trying to move diagonally between two pieces, which is not allowed hehe. The rules (with example moves) are provided in the help menu.

5 or More v 0.7.25 : 7/26/09
    So as many of you found out, there was a NaN score bug introduced. That was from me trying to fix the scoring to match the official rules. Anyways, that has been fixed. I also accidentally removed some images from the help menu, which have been put back. Hopefully the next update will include more features and less bug fixes hehe. If you have any recommendations for backgrounds, please let me know. Thanks!

If any bugs are found, please email me. I have included my email on the help page.

i take no credit for this game and original thread can be found here:
    Code:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/193654-5-more-0-7-25-v-0-7-7-26-09-a.html
    Attached Files
    Last edited by D/\SH; July 27, 2009, 02:18 AM.
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: 5 or More 0.7.25 [was v 0.7] (7/26/09)

updated with the newest version

Comment

Working...