X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Metal Gear Solid Touch 210 EU for iPhone iPod Touch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zOOaPQ4hiE

METAL GEAR SOLID 4: GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS comes to iPhone and iPod touch!

Experience METAL GEAR SOLID 4's story as you fight through 20 action-packed stages in this thrilling shooter. Fierce encounters and familiar faces await you around every corner!

Control the action with your fingers using the "Multi-touch interface" of the iPhone/iPod touch: Trace your fingers on the screen to take aim, and shoot by tapping. Pinch out or Pinch in to zoom-in/out on targets and snipe them from a distance.

Earn Drebin Points after clearing each stage and use them to purchase over 50 unique wallpapers exclusive to Metal Gear Solid Touch. Some wallpapers can only be obtained by clearing special conditions... Do you have what it takes to get them all?

Just for experts! CODENAMEs (Titles) based on game performance! Over 10 types of titles can be earned based on TIME (Clear Time), LIFE (Remaining Health), and HIT (Accuracy Rate). Clear the game to obtain the highest ranking title of "FOX!"

Game Highlights

* Stages are set in the immersive world of MGS4.
    The game includes a total of 20 stages that span 5 distinct areas: the Middle East, South America, Eastern Europe, Shadow Moses, and Outer Haven. In addition to the 12 stages included in the Initial Release, the Complete Version features 8 new stages.

* Snake must endure battles against a variety of challenging adversaries.
    Players will face off with unique enemy characters like the "B&B (Beauty & Beast) Corps" and "Gekko." Also, new enemies will test your strategy and insight by requiring more than tapping to take down.

* Over 30 original, new wallpapers available!
    DP (Drebin Points) are awarded according to your Score (Stats) at the end of each stage. Visit "DREBIN'S SHOP" to exchange DP for original wallpapers featuring gorgeous 3D CG and unreleased illustrations.

* Just for experts! CODENAMEs (Titles) based on game performance!
    Over 10 types of titles can be earned based on TIME (Clear Time), LIFE (Remaining Health), and HIT (Accuracy Rate). Clear the game to obtain the highest ranking title of "FOX!"
    New in this version The "Complete Version" is now available!
    o 8 "MISSION" Stages added
    o 20 "Wallpapers" added
    o Language Support (French, German, Italian, and Spanish)

Languages
    English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish

[DOWNLOAD]http://rapidshare.com/files/246522095/Metal_Gear_Solid_Touch_2.1.0_EU.zip[/DOWNLOAD]

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; July 23, 2009, 05:15 PM.
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Metal Gear Solid Touch 210 EU for iPhone iPod Touch

DAMN!!! hell yeah son! this game is my favorite of all time and now for the iphone hahahahah im downloading right now thanked ya, marked as installed, and motm that ***** up :)

Comment

• VenumX
      The VenumX Factor
      • Nov 14

Originally posted by D/\SH
      DAMN!!! hell yeah son! this game is my favorite of all time and now for the iphone hahahahah im downloading right now thanked ya, marked as installed, and motm that ***** up :)
      haha we were just talkin about MGS on pal the other day. Already downloaded, installed and beat first mission! <3 thanks wees!!!

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
      stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
      Join A Group:--> HERE
      Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
        • Mar 27

Originally posted by d/\sh
        damn!!! Hell yeah son! This game is my favorite of all time and now for the iphone hahahahah im downloading right now thanked ya, marked as installed, and motm that ***** up :)
        Originally posted by venumx
        haha we were just talkin about mgs on pal the other day. Already downloaded, installed and beat first mission! <3 thanks wees!!!
        thanky motm lol np guys you now how i do haha today iphone i think tomorow also haha still good some goodys

grtz cyber weesje
        moderator@spj
        sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

you got that right venum i did the first two already :) pretty fun game and the graphics are great! i didnt know you had a iphone? or do you have ipod touch?

Comment

• vincebb72
            • Jan 08

I gotta have this!! Can some1 help me though? I just got a ipod touch so i'm new 2 all this, but i followed ICEMAN iPhone Game Files for Noobs section, but when I add the file 2 my itunes and sync it says the following apps/games did not install. Can some1 help a brotha out please?

Comment

• littledaisy
              SPJ Addict :)
              • Oct 18

Ok first of all your Ipod Touch has to be Jailbroken...and well here is a video tutorial on how to do the rest...

Code:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOci9PsarWY
              sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

alrighty, i have made it to scene 3 now and have just got past wolf..... great game and very fun to play.... i found myself not putting this down until i beat the next level and than the next and next hahahaa.... great game that any MGS fan will love as well as any other fan of good shooters :)

Comment

• vincebb72
                  • Jan 08

Originally posted by littledaisy
                  Ok first of all your Ipod Touch has to be Jailbroken...and well here is a video tutorial on how to do the rest...

Code:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOci9PsarWY

LittleDaisy...Thank u very much ;) Answered my question

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

hahaha beat the game last night.... the last mission has to be the hardest and takes a while to get used to listening to where they are falling... very fun game and have 54 wallpapers already and just working on getting the cheap ones now so shouldnt be long :) when i get them all i will post for all to share and also maby even resize them into vga and qvga resolutions if i got spare time :)

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                      • Mar 27

Originally posted by d/\sh
                      hahaha beat the game last night.... The last mission has to be the hardest and takes a while to get used to listening to where they are falling... Very fun game and have 54 wallpapers already and just working on getting the cheap ones now so shouldnt be long :) when i get them all i will post for all to share and also maby even resize them into vga and qvga resolutions if i got spare time :)
                      haha you play it out already cool wallpapers share nice yeah that wil be nice
                      thanks for the review of the game and the feedback

grtz cyber weesje
                      moderator@spj
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...