X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Widgets pro plus 'basic' and 'ultimate' for spb mobile shell 3.01 final

WIDGETS PRO PLUS 'BASIC' AND 'ULTIMATE' FOR SPB MOBILE SHELL 3.01 FINAL (VGA AND WVGA ONLY) 26TH JUNE 2009.

Fully updated to work with Spb Mobile Shell 3.0.1 Final Version.

NOTE: BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE CAB, BACKUP QA_LAYOUTS.DAT FROM PROGRAM FILES\SPB MOBILE SHELL ON YOUR PHONE TO YOUR STORAGE CARD IN CASE YOU WANT TO UNINSTALL THE CAB, THEN YOU CAN COPY THE FILE BACK TO MOBILE SHELL AFTERWARDS AND GO BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL LAYOUT AND NO EXTRAS.

MS301 Widgets Pro Plus Basic 062609
    Contains 62 NEW widgets and Mods (no extras included in this version).

MS301 Widgets Pro Plus ULTIMATE 062609
    Contains all the widgets as in the MS301 Widgets Pro Plus Basic cab:
    PLUS 7 Lifestyle screens instead of the standard 3
    PLUS
    a Task Manager is added to the Carousel Screen (see picture)
    PLUS a Wireless Manager is added to the Carousel Screen (see picture)
    PLUS 2 buttons on the Weather, Task Manager, Wireless Manager and Change Backlight Screens (Lifestyle Home Screen and Contacts Screen, see picture)
    PLUS a 3 button menubar on the Pro Screen on Portrait and Landscape Modes (Launcher, Task Manager, Favorites)
    PLUS an extra favourites (contacts) screen (click on contacts and then swipe your finger on the screen to the left to bring up the extra screen), this screen is fully customizable and you can swipe on and off the second favourites screen.
    PLUS The bottom Menu Bar has been stripped of the 3 middle buttons and made useable for anything at all to be placed there (make it small size if you want it to go close to the bottom of the screen)
    PLUS I added a 9th panel in the Spb Menu Screen called "Spb Menus" which contains 10 Spb Mobile Shell shortcuts that can be selected as application links to be placed on the screen if desired

ChangeLog

26th June:
    + Changed the class of all the widget buttons to get rid of the scroll lag caused when more than 2 buttons was placed on a screen
    + Added 20 COLOURED Widget buttons and calendar backgrounds
    + Added a Manilla style Weather Widget (thanks to ndk2k4)
    + Added small and large Digital Clock digits only without any frame (look nice on their own or placed ontop of a backing panel)
    + deleted the 3 buttons on the Menu Bar and made the bottom area useable with the rest of the screen (full control in landcape and portrait modes)
    + added a new folder in Spb Menu and made 10 Spb Mobile Shell shortcuts
    which can be added to the screen as application widgets
    + cleaned everything up and hopefully made it smoother and more stable

+ remade the Analogue Large CLock to center it on the screen and make it more solid
    + remade the weather info widget from scratch so the text appears alot clearer and sharper (if you place it at the top of the screen you will get a horizontal line appear at the bottom so I would advise placing it near the bottom)
    + added 2 new Diamond style digital clocks
    + added application link (small) so you can fit 6 widgets across the screen
    + added a large vertical battery indicator

To use the Invisible Link Widget: Select Invisible Link (medium or small) from the widgets list, then select the program you wish it to be associated with. You can then place it over an existing widget or on any part of the screen so that when you click on that area the link will run. Its totally invisible but the size must NOT be changed or the link will become visible.

To add
    Spb Menus to the screen on Ultimate version: Select Menu (bottom right button) and Add Widget. Select Application from the Shortcuts section then click on the Spb Menus Folder and select one of the available shortcuts you want to place on the screen. If you want to place it at the bottom as a Menu Button then select it from the screen and make it small then move it to the bottom.

PLEASE NOTE:
    TO AVOID PROBLEMS SUCH AS THE WIDGETS OR NOTIFICATIONS NOT SHOWING PLEASE ONLY INSTALL THIS ON A CLEAN VERSION OF MOBILE SHELL!!

I hope you enjoy this as I have spent many many days and nights getting everything to work. If you download and use Widgets Pro Plus please give your feedback and if all my hard work makes your device a more pleasureable experience to use then buy me a drink (the link is in my sig) :p

Download Links (xda isnt letting me upload to here sorry):
    * MS301 WidgetsProPlus Basic_VGA_062609
    * MS301 WidgetsProPlus ULTIMATE_VGA_062609

i take no credit for this app and the original thread to the developers page can be found here:
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=4029816&postcount=3062
  • ikylilboy
    • Dec 23

Re: Widgets pro plus 'basic' and 'ultimate' for spb mobile shell 3.01 final

any chance somyhing like this will come out for 3.5 and QVGA? This is hot!

Comment

Working...