Adobe Photoshop CS4 Complete [No Activation] (78MB)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott8813
    InsomniAddict
    • Feb 07

[RELEASE] Adobe Photoshop CS4 Complete [No Activation] (78MB)

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Complete [No Activation] (78MB)

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Complete [No activation required]
    Photoshop CS4 is the 11th version of Adobe's venerable and industry-standard imaging application. It's hard to imagine that Adobe can continue to make large changes to Photoshop. It seems that just about everything but the kitchen sink is already in the application, but once again, Adobe has found ways to take a mature application and improve it. In this review, I'll give you a first look at the new features you'll find in Photoshop CS4.

First up, and a Windows only feature, is support for very large files thanks to running in 64-bit (with a 64-bit version of Windows). Mac users will have to wait for a future release for 64-bit power.

Photoshop CS4 also supports 3D acceleration via OpenGL compatible graphics cards for faster performance with 3D operations.

User Interface Changes

Photoshop CS4 has changed the main work area and now supports tabbed documents (Figure 1). Here you can see the major changes to the UI. The main tool bar across the top of the window has changed with many of the most common tools, like selection, zoom, rotate, and views placed on the title bar for immediate access.

You can also choose to float one or more windows if you want to view images in the CS3 and earlier style, or compare images.

The panel area has also changed and includes new quick access for common actions. Panels can viewed in a docked manner or floating as before, but the small sidebar with History, Settings, Type, and Layer Comps is gone. You'll now access these via the Window menu, or if you use them frequently, you can add them to the dock.

System Requirements

Windows

* 1.8GHz or faster processor
    * Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista)
    * 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
    * 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
    * 1,024x768 display (1,280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
    * Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
    * DVD-ROM drive
    * QuickTime 7.2 software required for multimedia features
    * Broadband Internet connection required for online services

Mac

# PowerPC® G5 or multicore Intel® processor
    # Mac OS X v10.4.11–10.5.4
    # 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
    # 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on flash-based storage devices)
    # 1,024x768 display (1,280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
    # Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
    # DVD-ROM drive
    # QuickTime 7.2 software required for multimedia features
    # Broadband Internet connection required for online services

Code:
    http://ugotfile.com/file/295817/A_PCS4Complete_Ezidl.rar
    sigpic

• D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Adobe Photoshop CS4 Complete [No Activation] (78MB)

this is the actual complete complete version and just wickedly compressed or something?

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Originally posted by d/\sh
      this is the actual complete complete version and just wickedly compressed or something?
      hi bro i run this to test it out your end whit 256mb its compressed yes and the registerd log is removed so you cant update or registerd but it works

grtz cyber weesje
      moderator@spj
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• reebis44
        • Mar 08

Can you rapdshare this? That other server keeps telling me my session has expired immediately after I click DL. Thanks.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
          • Mar 27

Originally posted by reebis44
          Can you rapdshare this? That other server keeps telling me my session has expired immediately after I click DL. Thanks.
          hi i will up this to mediafire now it gone take a bit ill posted it when its done EDIT HERE YOU GO
          Code:
          http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=01ebd22c66c398d7e5c3dee5769931ece04e75f6e8ebb871

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
          MODERATOR@SPJ
          Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; July 13, 2009, 06:27 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• MikeyD
            Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
            • Apr 25

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
            hi i will up this to mediafire now it gone take a bit ill posted it when its done EDIT HERE YOU GO
            Code:
            http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=01ebd22c66c398d7e5c3dee5769931ece04e75f6e8ebb871

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
            MODERATOR@SPJ
            hey wees which file is it i see 25 file but not the cs4 file

--------- New Post Merged on 14/7/2009 at 0311 --------

bump...........
            Last edited by MikeyD; July 14, 2009, 02:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            Can't Access Something Click Here
            Can't Find Something Click Here
            Need Help, Check Out the Help Desk Click Here
            sigpic
            IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
            FOLLOW THE RULES
            AND PLEASE CLICK INSTALL ON ALL APPS AND THEMES
            PLEASE POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING HERE

Comment

• ronaldsdv
              • Mar 10

Originally posted by MikeyD

bump...........

Second from top!

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                • Mar 27

Originally posted by MikeyD

bump...........
                Originally posted by ronaldsdv
                Second from top!
                hi guys this one A_PCS4Complete_Ezidl.rar cs4 ?

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                MODERATOR@SPJ
                sigpic

Comment

• ronaldsdv
                  • Mar 10

DL-ing now I will let you know!

--------- New Post Merged on 27/7/2009 at 0439 --------

Worked just fine for me and yes Weesje that one! second from top ... yhats the one he was asking for since there were so many files ....
                  Last edited by ronaldsdv; July 27, 2009, 03:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Kiit408
                    My Phone Is Black
                    • Jun 12

so i tried downloading this after i took out cs3 and well now the file wasn't recoginized because of msvcl80.dll was missing or something like that.. so i downloaded and tried then it just caused more problems.. then when i just quit and tried to delete off my desktop the folder says that access denied on the deletion of the main folder... anyone help???
                    sigpic

Comment

• ON3/\L
                      SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                      • Jan 28

I downloaded on my wifes laptop and it works but some of the settings are acting crazy like sometimes it won't let you save a picture as a jpg or jpeg, sometimes it will. Sometimes when you save a piture it doesn't actually save it and you can't find it anywhere but it will say it's saved.... wired shit.... but it installed no problem and she has Vista. Sometimes u can choose jpeg and it saves a gif, lol.... idk. I've never seen anything like it. But no activation was needed, just a simple exe file. So just thought I'd share my experiences.
                      sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                      Code:
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
                      Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• PHE-NOM
                        Creativity Unleashed
                        • Oct 14

Originally posted by ON3/\L
                        I downloaded on my wifes laptop and it works but some of the settings are acting crazy like sometimes it won't let you save a picture as a jpg or jpeg, sometimes it will. Sometimes when you save a piture it doesn't actually save it and you can't find it anywhere but it will say it's saved.... wired shit.... but it installed no problem and she has Vista. Sometimes u can choose jpeg and it saves a gif, lol.... idk. I've never seen anything like it. But no activation was needed, just a simple exe file. So just thought I'd share my experiences.
                        damn noobs! cant never get shit right! hahaha. yeah bro, that does sound weird, did you messed with the settings at all?
                        sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
                        TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• Kiit408
                          My Phone Is Black
                          • Jun 12

ur a punk phe nom lol... y you punking me?... lol... well idk it's my comp not me.. i know what i'm doing...lol... i'll try again later... thanks guys..
                          sigpic

Comment

• ON3/\L
                            SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                            • Jan 28

Originally posted by PHE-NOM
                            damn noobs! cant never get shit right! hahaha. yeah bro, that does sound weird, did you messed with the settings at all?
                            Lol, yeah, ha ha ha, real funny. But no I didnt mess with the settings at all, I told her she should stick with Corel anyway but whatev. It might be cause she has Vista and it's just buggy. I have cs4 extended and cs2 on my xp pro partition and it works great. On my Windows 7 I use Corel and I LOVE IT!
                            sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                            Code:
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
                            Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• PHE-NOM
                              Creativity Unleashed
                              • Oct 14

Originally posted by Kiit408
                              ur a punk phe nom lol... y you punking me?... lol... well idk it's my comp not me.. i know what i'm doing...lol... i'll try again later... thanks guys..
                              huh? punking you? nahh son, i was talking to my boy ON3AL........
                              sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
                              TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

Working...