• Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

[Funny App]*LED Lattice Emulator* - PPC Edition - by zf_ddt & xiaojin1985

Thanks to xiaojin1985 over at XDA.

I thought this was a pretty cool app:
    You know those windows signs that scroll words with the LED lights in them? Why not have one in your pocket?:) XDA member xiaojin1985 created a neat app that lets you take a phrase or a picture and turn it into LEDs. So you can write out a message to that car tailgating you in real time:) You can control the speed, color, size of the LED dots and of course, what it says. In fact, you can even take a bitmap (.bmp) pic and drop it into the folder on your phone and it will turn the picture into an LED image. Take a look at the pic of the Fuze (that’s the drink:)) that it turned into an LED image. This is just an .exe so there’s no installation so you just copy the folder onto your phone and run the .exe file from your phone to start it up. There’s a picture in the XDA posting on where to press the screen to control the app with your finger (by the way, press and hold it for a second to get to the settings – just pressing will exit the app). Simple to use, very neat and fun. Very well written in fact. This is really a good toy:)

A funny app that emulates LED Lattice on your PPC.

-WM5/WM6 supported.
    -QVGA & VGA & WVGA (or else) supported.

Usage:
    Extract all files to a folder and run LEDEmuPPC.exe

Extra:
    *Multi Language & Character supported
    *Default Interface is WWE
    *Simplified Chinese Interface included (Rename LEDEmuSet.CHS to LEDEmuSet.APP)
    *Traditional Chinese Interface download here

Control:
    Like a Touch application,you can click right bottom to set,or slide right to quit.

Donation:
    Click my signature for buying me a beer,thank you for your good intentions.

Screenshots:

Xda thread:
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=531815
    Attached Files
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Re: [Funny App]LED Lattice Emulator - PPC Edition - by zf_ddt xiaojin19

HE BRO I ALREADY GOT THAT ONE HERE AND YOUR IN ROM RELEAS SECTION LOL
    Code:
    https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/led-lattice-emulator-t188173.html?t=188173&highlight=Lattice+Emulator

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• eklipz3
      EkLiPz3
      • Jan 22

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
      HE BRO I ALREADY GOT THAT ONE HERE AND YOUR IN ROM RELEAS SECTION LOL
      Code:
      https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/led-lattice-emulator-t188173.html?t=188173&highlight=Lattice+Emulator
      GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      MODERATOR@SPJ
      LoL i was thinking the same thing i was like Rom Realese?... Did someone party to much on tha 4th???

Comment

• montez25
        • Jun 23

for some reason i can't get this to work. i extracted the files to a folder but after that i click on it and nothing. it's telling me i need to run the program first. help please!
        that's just what i do!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by montez25
          for some reason i can't get this to work. i extracted the files to a folder but after that i click on it and nothing. it's telling me i need to run the program first. help please!
          you need to run the exe file inside the folder... if not mistaking the rest are just image files that need to be left in there when running exe.

Comment

Working...