X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Mobile Media Center v102

Installing Mobile Media Center

To install Mobile Media Center on your Windows Mobile 5 or 6 device, please go through the following steps:
    Copy the CAB-file you downloaded from our website to a folder on your device.
    Then, on your device, start the File Explorer and navigate to the folder you picked.
    From that folder, tap the CAB-file and the installation will start.

Mobile Media Center requires that the .Net Compact Framework 2.0 (or newer) is installed on your Windows Mobile device.

Read RSS feeds, listen to podcasts, watch vodcasts

When you want to read an RSS feed, listen to a podcast or watch a vodcasts, just tap the "Online" button on the Start page.
    That will take you to a page that shows an overview of the RSS feeds you defined when you configured Mobile Media Center:

The contents of the feeds have to be downloaded from the internet.
    When your device is connected to the internet, you can press the "Refresh" button to do so.

Once the contents are downloaded, you can view them by tapping an RSS feed:

The items that are unread are represented by a yellow colored icon.
    All items in a feed can be marked as "read" by tapping the "Read all" button.

To view an item, just tap it:

If the item has a podcast or vodcast attached to it, you can download that by tapping the "Download" button.
    Downloading such attachments will take a while. But the good news is that you can do other things in the meantime.
    Once downloading has completed, the "Download" button is renamed to "Play". You can tap that "Play" button to play the downloaded podcast or vodcast.

If it is not (yet), please download it from the Microsoft website and install it on your device.

Starting Mobile Media Center

To start Mobile Media Center, go to the Programs overview and tap the Mobile Media Center icon:

Using Mobile Media Center

The start page of Mobile Media Center looks like this:

You can use your finger to control Mobile Media Center, but you can also use the navigation keys of your device.

Organizing your media files

When you use Mobile Media Center to browse through your media files, you will find that it follows the folder structure in which you stored those files.
    Therefor it's very important that you follow a few guidelines when organizing your media files:
    Create separate folders for music, picture and video files (similar to "My Music", "My Pictures" and "My Videos").
    For music:
    Store each music album in a separate sub-folder.
    Make sure each of your music files has a meaningful name (like "01 <title of the first song>" etc.).
    You can make use of cover art by placing a picture file called "folder.jpg" in the sub-folder of the album.
    Make sure this picture is not too big; that would slow down browsing through your albums.
    Mobile Media Center can play the same audio formats the Windows Media Player on your device can.
    For pictures:
    Organize your pictures into folders as well.
    Create, for example, one sub-folder per event and put all pictures of that event into that sub-folder.
    Make sure the pictures are not too big; that will slow down the browsing experience.
    (and since your mobile device does not have a very high resolution screen, it's not very useful to put high-res pictures on it anyway)
    For videos:
    Finally we advize you to organize your videos into folders too.
    Create, for example, one sub-folder for each movie.
    You can make use of cover art by placing a picture file called "folder.jpg" in the sub-folder of the movie.
    Make sure this picture is not too big; that would slow down browsing through your videos.
    Mobile Media Center can play the same video formats the Windows Media Player on your device can.

Configuring Mobile Media Center

When you start Mobile Media Center for the first time, please go to the "Settings" page first to configure the application.
    This page contains a number of tabs: This "Media folders" tab can be used to specify where on your device your media files are stored.
    You can specify:
    the folder that contains your music files
    the folder that contains your pictures
    the folder that contains your video files
    By using the "..." button you can select each folder by browsing.
    This "Appearance" tab can be used to specify the look and feel of Mobile Media Center.
    You can choose between a Vista or an XP look.

You can also specify if Mobile Media Center should always be started in landscape mode.
    (normally it follows the current Windows mode)
    This "Skipping" tab can be used to specify how many seconds the skip buttons should skip forward or backward when playing a music or video file.
    This "Slideshow" tab can be used to specify the interval at which Mobile Media Center should move to the next picture when it plays a picture slideshow.
    This "RSS" tab can be used to specify which RSS feeds you want to keep up with.
    You can add a feed manually or you can import feeds from an OPML file.

When your RSS feed contains podcasts or vodcasts, you can download the attached audio or video files to a folder, that can be specified on this tab as well.
    This "AVRCP" tab can be used to specify how Mobile Media Center should respond when your Windows Mobile device is paired with an audio device and you use the audio device to control the player (to skip backward or forward or to move to the next or previous track) via so called AVRCP commands.

Listen to music

When you want to listen to music, just tap the "Music" button on the Start page.
    That will take you to a page that shows an overview of the contents of your music folder:

You can scroll through the albums by moving the list up and down with your finger.

DEVELOPERS PAGE
    Code:
    http://mobilemediacenter.oabsoftware.nl/

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • forty01
    Supporter
    • Nov 24

Re: Mobile Media Center v102

Thanks Wees, I thought I saw it before, but couldn't find it when I did a quick initial search.
    sigpic
    About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
    Flashing a ROM Click Here
    Noob Zone Click Here
    How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Originally posted by forty01
      Thanks Wees, I thought I saw it before, but couldn't find it when I did a quick initial search.
      NP bro when u use search put this behind the word * its search even better then

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• Bigrob
        • Feb 07

Looks pretty nice, after reading the post. I found it is not for remote viewing of the files on your PC :-\

Comment

Working...