Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] android-wifi-tether

This program enables your pc to get access to the internet using the (3G, 2G or wifi) from your mobile connection.
    It work 100% you can use you pc at home or in street and access to the internet by your phone connection. the best thing this app is free .

please watch this move:
    Code:
    http://code.google.com/p/android-wifi-tether/
    All tether apps have been removed from us android market because t mobile don't want you to us apps they don't like .

for any support go:
    Code:
    http://code.google.com/p/android-wifi-tether/
    GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT

Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • bshop856
    • Apr 15

Re: android-wifi-tether

can u please help me with installation of this. I downloaded the app on my pc, then transfered to my programs file on my sd card. When i click to install to device, i get a message stating that there is no app associated with "signed_andTether_1_51" Run the app first, then open file from within app. Please help, Thanks guys

--------- New Post Merged on 3/7/2009 at 0632 --------

OK I see this is for Android. Sorry. Is there a program to make touch pro a wifi hotspot?
    Last edited by bshop856; July 03, 2009, 05:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Originally posted by bshop856
      can u please help me with installation of this. I downloaded the app on my pc, then transfered to my programs file on my sd card. When i click to install to device, i get a message stating that there is no app associated with "signed_andTether_1_51" Run the app first, then open file from within app. Please help, Thanks guys

OK I see this is for Android. Sorry. Is there a program to make touch pro a wifi hotspot?
      hi yeah you mist the part of android section and app yeah there is wifi app for touch pro
      Code:
      https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/wmwifirouter-135-now-t184097.html?t=184097&highlight=wifi
      here you go

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      MODERATOR@SPJ
      sigpic

Comment

• ON3/\L
        SPJ Supporter/Promoter
        • Jan 28

Yeah bro this is Android. Use the search feature, there is quite a few things around here that you can use. Check out WMwifi Router and see if that helps.
        sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
        Code:
        http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
        Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• bshop856
          • Apr 15

Thanks guys. Sorry for the rookie mistake

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Thanks guys. Sorry for the rookie mistake
            its all good we all here to learn

Comment

• ON3/\L
              SPJ Supporter/Promoter
              • Jan 28

Has anyone had any luck installing this?? Or instructions/tips by any chance? I am about to try to put this on my wifes G1 so she can have phone as modem for her laptop and just curious as to how I get started. Thanks if anyone has any info or knowledge on the android os. I was reading and for some stuff you actually have to have root access....which requires some jail breaking on the phone and not sure if this is along those lines or not. Thanks !!!!!!
              sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
              Code:
              Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by ON3/\L
                Has anyone had any luck installing this?? Or instructions/tips by any chance? I am about to try to put this on my wifes G1 so she can have phone as modem for her laptop and just curious as to how I get started. Thanks if anyone has any info or knowledge on the android os. I was reading and for some stuff you actually have to have root access....which requires some jail breaking on the phone and not sure if this is along those lines or not. Thanks !!!!!!
                you will have to root the device and after you root the device you will have to get the android sdk and you install the files through the sdk which btw is about 1570 megs. ill be able to get a tutorial for you written by tomorrow if you would like... and yes i just got a G1 so i have to test it out and hack the shit out of that too :)

Comment

• ON3/\L
                  SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                  • Jan 28

SWEET!!! Yea I been researching for a couple hours now and I keep coming across the same thing. I just can't do anything as far as apps go until I get Root access other than the stupid app market they have, which looked like a whole lot of work including drivers I need to install on my pc, the Android Proxy App, the Android SDK, and some settings to be changed etc. BUT, it kinda confused me because I was reading and it said "If you want to find a more simple solution to tethering etc than you can use the WMWIFI App for Android to use for phone as modem at least" without having to do all that mentioned above? Sooo I was hoping that was true and I didn't need Root access etc...but looks like that's what I gotta do. Which is fine, it's for my wife. She has the G1 with Tmobile and I have my Vogue with Android on it so I just dove right into Android myself and have been doing some major researchjust to learn the Android OS, which I have found to be very similar to my Pre, and just get the basics and all. I mostly just need to tether hers so she can use it on her laptop. So root access it is and yes I would be very thankful as always for a tutorial of any sort on istalling apps on the G1 and themes. But before we can do ANY of that the 1st thing is getting Root access...then it' game on! Also...I think you are the only person I know that has more phones than I do, lol...you just got a G1...man you never seem to surpride me, lol...so is it a tester or personal, just curious because I know you ( like me ) aren't all that crazy about the whole Anddroid OS...."Not really your cup of coffee" nor is it mine, so I never expected you to have a G1. I am not all crazy about the OS myself, but I am a perfectionist and I still want to learn it and know it and be able to break it and own it ya know...it's a challeng for me, plus my wife needs me to learn it and work my majic so she can reap the benefits, lol. I mean, if it's software related...then I'm in. I love learning as much possible about all software weather it be for my PC, PPC, Android, WebOS, etc. I jst like making things better than the way the come from the manufacture and putting my flavor on it as well. Neway, thanks as usual you are always a big help and I look forward to any info I can get and will gladly bring aboard my findings as well to help anyone else out there in interest. A tutorial would be a huge help because I am just getting my feet wet and getting started is always kinda rocky, everythings new and I'm soooo used to Windows it's just all new so I will go ahead and DL the Android SDK since I know I'll need it and keep researching for now. Thanks bro!
                  sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                  Code:

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

SWEET!!! Yea I been researching for a couple hours now and I keep coming across the same thing. I just can't do anything as far as apps go until I get Root access other than the stupid app market they have, which looked like a whole lot of work including drivers I need to install on my pc, the Android Proxy App, the Android SDK, and some settings to be changed etc. BUT, it kinda confused me because I was reading and it said "If you want to find a more simple solution to tethering etc than you can use the WMWIFI App for Android to use for phone as modem at least" without having to do all that mentioned above? Sooo I was hoping that was true and I didn't need Root access etc...but looks like that's what I gotta do. Which is fine, it's for my wife. She has the G1 with Tmobile and I have my Vogue with Android on it so I just dove right into Android myself and have been doing some major researchjust to learn the Android OS, which I have found to be very similar to my Pre, and just get the basics and all. I mostly just need to tether hers so she can use it on her laptop. So root access it is and yes I would be very thankful as always for a tutorial of any sort on istalling apps on the G1 and themes. But before we can do ANY of that the 1st thing is getting Root access...then it' game on! Also...I think you are the only person I know that has more phones than I do, lol...you just got a G1...man you never seem to surpride me, lol...so is it a tester or personal, just curious because I know you ( like me ) aren't all that crazy about the whole Anddroid OS...."Not really your cup of coffee" nor is it mine, so I never expected you to have a G1. I am not all crazy about the OS myself, but I am a perfectionist and I still want to learn it and know it and be able to break it and own it ya know...it's a challeng for me, plus my wife needs me to learn it and work my majic so she can reap the benefits, lol. I mean, if it's software related...then I'm in. I love learning as much possible about all software weather it be for my PC, PPC, Android, WebOS, etc. I jst like making things better than the way the come from the manufacture and putting my flavor on it as well. Neway, thanks as usual you are always a big help and I look forward to any info I can get and will gladly bring aboard my findings as well to help anyone else out there in interest. A tutorial would be a huge help because I am just getting my feet wet and getting started is always kinda rocky, everythings new and I'm soooo used to Windows it's just all new so I will go ahead and DL the Android SDK since I know I'll need it and keep researching for now. Thanks bro!
                    trust me the device confuses the hell outta me too..... just so much to do to even flash a rom or add an application.... im taking the dive and trying the rom flash tomorrow to see how that works.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                      • Mar 27

hi and wow this is a READ ME lol you stick the APK files in the root of your SDCard, not in any folders or anything, then you download the Apps Installer from the market. Launch Apps Installer and you're away!
                      there is another way you can do it through adb, but this is the easiest way to do it and the app installer i have in android section to if i remember correctly

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                      MODERATOR@SPJ
                      sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

hey weesje where is that? i havent seen it and wasnt able to find it in the apps area...

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                          • Mar 27

Originally posted by D/\SH
                          hey weesje where is that? i havent seen it and wasnt able to find it in the apps area...
                          he bro oke i will see but its avaible treu the market the app installer

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                          MODERATOR@SPJ
                          sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
                            he bro oke i will see but its avaible treu the market the app installer

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                            MODERATOR@SPJ
                            thats the problem the moms doesnt have data on her line so i wouldnt be able to download..... you know the name of the app and how do you install that app the first time without rooting sicne i would think it would be the saem as the other apps extension wise.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                              • Mar 27

Originally posted by D/\SH
                              thats the problem the moms doesnt have data on her line so i wouldnt be able to download..... you know the name of the app and how do you install that app the first time without rooting sicne i would think it would be the saem as the other apps extension wise.
                              yeah what you can do sinces its t-mobile right use the sdk i posted to install or use file manager astro or linda or the file manager also posted in the app section think pb posted it or You can download any task manager for free, such as OI File Manager and install apk from any folder you can also do it treu terminal on your android treu command and i whil see for a new file manager i now theres a new one out and i am still learning even i dont own android its alll very intresthing lol

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                              MODERATOR@SPJ
                              Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; July 08, 2009, 01:10 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...