SleepStream - Advanced Sleep Inducer and Energizer v12 for iphone ipod

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] SleepStream - Advanced Sleep Inducer and Energizer v12 for iphone ipod

iPhone 2.2 and iPod Touch | 5.1MB | English

SleepStream helps me not only at night when I can't sleep, but also during lunch hours to relax and boost my energy level, and it really works. I recommend SleepStream to all having problems sleeping or relaxing.

"The best app of 09 so far."

"This App is is waaaaay better than the other sleep ones I have tried in the App Store. I first got the free versions of some of the different ones, and then explored them before buying a full version. I found SleepStream Lite to have the best quality sound samples and beats, so I bought the full version. I am very pleased with it. It gets me to sleep fast, and energizes me when needed."
    - Review from App Store

SleepStream is developed for:

• Power-naps
    • Relaxation
    • Sleep induction
    • Meditation
    • Stress management
    • Concentration
    • Enjoyment
    • Yoga
    • Noise masking
    • Micro breaks

Drift into deep, restorative relaxation with SleepStream Advanced Sleep Inducer and Energizer for iPhone and iPod touch. SleepStream plays soothing nature sounds and gentle, calming audio atmospheres. Our unique AutoBlend feature ensures that you enjoy new sound combinations with each use!

Specially designed binaural beats stimulate the natural brain states associated with relaxation, and will help you relax quicker and deeper - making you feel more refreshed and alert.

We have gone to great lengths to ensure that SleepStream operates as smoothly as possible - our sounds have even been professionally mastered to be as comfortable as possible to listen to.

Note to new SleepStream users: the X-slider controls the balance between binaural beats and background sounds, and is not meant to function as a volume control. Please use the physical volume buttons at the side of the iPhone to control the overall SleepStream volume.

Features:

• 35 different soothing nature sounds and relaxing audio atmospheres.

• Different binaural beats that have been specially designed to stimulate the natural brain states associated with sleep and energy.

• Timer and alarm functions - perfect for power-naps.

• AutoBlend feature that generates new sound combinations for each SleepStream session.

• Slider to control the balance of background sounds and binaural beats.

• An intuitive, single screen interface.

• Professionally mastered sounds.

WARNING: SERIOUSLY SLEEP INDUCING - DO NOT USE WHILE DRIVING OR OPERATING HEAVY MACHINERY!

[DOWNLOAD]http://rapidshare.com/files/248890653/SleepStream_1.2.kim0000.softarchive.net.ipa[/DOWNLOAD]

grtz cyber weesje
    moderator@spj hit thanks on the way out
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
Working...