X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott8813
    InsomniAddict
    • Feb 07

[WWE]21815 Professional Series |NEW|RhodiumTitanium|Built 6-22-09

[ROM][WWE]21815 Professional Series |NEW!!!|Rhodium+Titanium|Builld date 6-22-09 UPDATE: 6-23-09, Added Chrome_21815_Professional
    - Fixed wrong device ID
    - Titanium Plugins removed(only additional plugins. all stock plugs intact)
    - Opera build 16070 from latest official release. UPX compressed and a new install style. Should greatly increase configuration after flash and hard reset when I get the rest of the apps set up this way.
    - New Startup animation
    - New welcomehead
    - Added OneNote mobile, added PocketRAR
    - Different build of Java. JbedJava_5_1_0_0_20090217_51R2
    - Increased total storage
    - Hope the bluetooth issue is resolved, but these are same drivers as mostly all previous builds.

Change log from previous ROMs located in posts below. Make sure to have a look to see what has changed since 21232.

Before I give you the rundown, just gotta say thanks to everyone here and at SkinZone.org for making this possible. Special thanks to hilaireg, Da_G, At0mang, NATF, NRG, Holdemdogg, Volt, bilbobrian, Giannis86, all various developers, and everyone I missed.

This ROM is built or Battery, Beauty, and Functionality.
    THIS IS FOR GSM MODELS ONLY

I will not be held responsible for any Damage in any form for any cause
    If you have a complaint make a suggestion or do it yourself

[b]Dowload instruction:
    If you download new versions, you may need a password to unpack the files.
    Password: Chrome_ROMz

Download Chrome 21815 Professional

Download 21815v2

If you enjoy the ROM and want to help keep skinzone online consider posting or donating at
    Code:
    www.SkinZone.org

Please check the version you downloaded. My FTP has been having issues. I am workin on it. You can always visit the link below and Download the correct version. This is the best way, as you know what you are getting.
    Download older versions here.
    LEAVE FEEDBACK so I can perfect this.
    Also, Please note: My ROMs include a custom splash screen. This will remain if you flash to a ROM without one. You can get the TpuchPro original splash screen from my FTP.

Now the lowdown:
    See post 2 for full list of Packages\Apps. Following is a list of Chrome custom addons:
    -Added shortcut for switching between HTC Dialer and MS one. HTC Dialer does still have the bug with scrolling down on contact names. If someone knows a fix, send it my way
    -Added custom program and folder icons to nearly every program. I am working on putting together an icon pack for use wih Clauncher. Which plugins to include if any, so most are uninstallable because they are still in development. Added "My Apps" folder for your installed programs and more organization. I like to keep the start menu clean and beautiful.
    -Added Chrome Diamond wallpaper to Classic Black theme so there is a nice fluid theme with Titanium OR TF3D2 enabled. Titanium is enabled by default, change in Today settings for TF3D2. Anyone know if there is a way to run both with second today or something?
    -Included several Titanium plugins including Titanium weather, Clauncher, Facebook, ATContacts(see post 3 for fix for icon showing behind pics), Opera Favorites, a few more too.
    -Included a custom taskbar by bilbobrian and modified by me to be a bit lighter
    -Same WMplayer skin from previous builds, and other skins.
    -Worked out a way to have standalone AudioManager as well as Audio for TF3D. Thanks to Volt for the custom skinned standalone part. So there are basically 2 versions here but sharing resources. It only takes an extra 1-2MB to have both(if even that).
    -UPX Compressed most of the exe files to save space and speed up loading times

STATS:
    xxxMB of xxxMB Free Storage after customization(can anyone provide this? I have a lot installed through UC, so my numbers are way off)
    120MB of 193MBFree RAM at first boot

I have been using this for a little while and so far the battery life seems almost comparable to my 20771 build. This ROM comes equipped with a lot of extras and is by no means a "Light" ROM. It is quite fast, and still has plenty of space for anything you want to add(if there is anything to add ) I might consider a light ROM later, but for now I wanted to have a Cadillac of ROMs. Everything is included if I need it, if not, it wont hurt anything. I have included several Titanium plugins for people using Titanium instead of TF3D. I might also make a TF3D version which would remove Titanium for us manila users to have more free storage.
    This build does not include black skinned dialer, you can get it from my other thread for 20771 build. Suggestions are welcomed, but not necessary meaning it will be included/excluded.

Sorry bout the big screenshot, but wanted to show all the icons.

Code:
    ROM: Chrome_21815v1 found at www.Skinzone.org 
    Radio: 1.14.25.35  
    Donations are always welcome but never expected.
    Last edited by D/\SH; June 25, 2009, 01:48 AM.
    sigpic

• GokuSS3
    • Jun 02

Re: [ROM][WWE]21815 Professional Series |NEW|RhodiumTitanium|Built 6-22-09

Gonna have to give this a try been looking for a rom too flash this will be it , will post back with my findings. Thanks for the post !!!!
    sigpic
    The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
    How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
    If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• BiG JeW
      ADMIN-Watch what you say!
      • Feb 09

Originally posted by GokuSS3
      Gonna have to give this a try been looking for a rom too flash this will be it , will post back with my findings. Thanks for the post !!!!
      your on a gsm pro? this is for gsm fyi............
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
      PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Re: [GSM][WWE]21815 Professional Series |NEW|RhodiumTitanium|Built 6-22-09

hey scott can you use the tag telling what device this is for in the title... i added gsm to the title also so we wouldnt have any confusion.

Comment

• GokuSS3
          • Jun 02

Originally posted by 13iG Je\/\/
          your on a gsm pro? this is for gsm fyi............
          Naw i am not running one haha , didnt see that in the title but got a friend has one that i could test this rom out on.
          sigpic
          The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
          How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
          If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

Working...