Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[NEW] To install cracked Apps/Games on your Jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch OS 3

To install cracked Apps/Games on your Jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch OS 3.0

For people with WiFi:
    1. Open Cydia.
    2. Add this source to Cydia:
    Code:
    http://cydia.hackulo.us
    3. Search for AppSync in Cydia and install.
    4. Restart your iPhone/iPod Touch.
    5. Connect your iPhone/iPod Touch to iTunes.
    6. Install one free app from the iTunes Store.
    7. Copy cracked .ipa files into your iTunes Library (just drag and drop to the iTunes window).
    8. Sync with your iPhone/iPod Touch.

For people without WiFi:
    1. Download:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/247089388/AppSync_v1.1.rar
    2. SSH into your iPhone/iPod Touch.
    3. Copy installd to /usr/libexec and set the permissions to 0755
    4. Reboot your iPhone/iPod Touch.
    5. Connect your iPhone/iPod Touch to iTunes.
    6. Install one free app from the iTunes Store.
    7. Copy cracked .ipa files into your iTunes Library (just drag and drop to the iTunes window).
    8. Sync with your iPhone/iPod Touch.
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
  • jrodri62
    • Apr 11

Re: To install cracked Apps/Games on your Jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch OS 3

does the ipod touch have to be cracked or jailbroken to put the cracked games on it or just the apps and games themselves

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by jrodri62
      does the ipod touch have to be cracked or jailbroken to put the cracked games on it or just the apps and games themselves
      to add games like cracked ones and others yes you do have to be jailbroke. without being jailbroke your left to the apple istore.

Comment

• jrodri62
        • Apr 11

can i jail brake my ipod touch and if so can you send me somewhere to learn

--------- New Post Merged on 24/12/2009 at 0522 --------

sorry dumb question however will the link work with 3.12 for the new 3rd gen ipods
        Last edited by jrodri62; December 24, 2009, 04:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by jrodri62
          can i jail brake my ipod touch and if so can you send me somewhere to learn

--------- New Post Merged on 24/12/2009 at 0522 --------

sorry dumb question however will the link work with 3.12 for the new 3rd gen ipods
          you will need the one for your ipod touch.... i would recommend using redsnow for the ipod touch 3rd generation. heres some links that came up in google to help you along as well.

Code:
          http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS345&=&q=jailbreaking+ipod+touch+3rd+generation&btnG=Google+Search

Comment

• Superman369
            • Sep 22

Re To install cracked Apps/Games on your Jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch OS 3

Here, this is what I used and it is super simple. Just run it on your comp while tethered, then run the new app icon on your phone and install cydia then download appsync.

BTW, what is up with all the image verification boxes. I gotta do it everytime I do anything.
            Attached Files
            Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
            Need it all in one thread?Click Here
            Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
            Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
            Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
            The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
            Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Re: Re To install cracked Apps/Games on your Jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch O

Originally posted by Superman369
              Here, this is what I used and it is super simple. Just run it on your comp while tethered, then run the new app icon on your phone and install cydia then download appsync.

BTW, what is up with all the image verification boxes. I gotta do it everytime I do anything.
              i have no clue what you mean and you will have to contact pb with any board errors... send him a pm or post in the thread where all errors are posted by the users.

Comment

• Superman369
                • Sep 22

Re Re To install cracked Apps/Games on your Jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch O

Originally posted by D/\SH
                i have no clue what you mean and you will have to contact pb with any board errors... send him a pm or post in the thread where all errors are posted by the users.
                Hmmm, weird, maybe its this version of firefox or somethin. I dunno, I'll hit PB up about it later.

sigpic
                Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• broSki
                  Old Timer/Snr Member
                  • Feb 12

Re To install cracked Apps/Games on your Jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch OS 3

2 be honest it isnt worth jailbreaking the 3rd gen ipod...b/c its a tethered JB, meaning everything the ipod either turns off b/c battery drained u have to re run the jailbreak all the time and that suks...but blackrain is the best software to jailbreak, takes all 30 seconds to do and works on every ipod touch/iphone....
                  NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                  LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                  LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                  Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• Superman369
                    • Sep 22

Re Re To install cracked Apps/Games on your Jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch O

Originally posted by broSki
                    2 be honest it isnt worth jailbreaking the 3rd gen ipod...b/c its a tethered JB, meaning everything the ipod either turns off b/c battery drained u have to re run the jailbreak all the time and that suks...but blackrain is the best software to jailbreak, takes all 30 seconds to do and works on every ipod touch/iphone....
                    Yea thats true, it is annoying as hell. So i just try to keep the ipod from dying, but sometimes you cant help it and have to wait till your at your comp again to rerun the app.

sigpic

Comment

• broSki
                      Old Timer/Snr Member
                      • Feb 12

Re Re Re To install cracked Apps/Games on your Jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touc

Originally posted by Superman369
                      Yea thats true, it is annoying as hell. So i just try to keep the ipod from dying, but sometimes you cant help it and have to wait till your at your comp again to rerun the app.
                      yea it is, my cuzin hates it lol, so he trying to trade for a 2nd gen...
                      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                      Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

Working...