X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[FREEWARE] Safari 4 amazing cover flow fast

RUNS ON XP VISTA WINDOWS 7
    Apple has announced the beta release of Safari 4 -- the latest edition of the Apple Web browser, for both PC and Mac.

Safari 4 includes the new Nitro engine for rendering Web pages, which Apple claims makes Safari not only the world's fastest browser -- something we'll be testing, naturally -- but also the fastest renderer of JavaScript, with rendering speeds 30 times faster than Microsoft's Internet Explorer 7 and three times faster than Mozilla's Firefox 3.

Other new features include 'Top Sites', which shows users the most frequently visited Web pages, 'Full History Search' for searching through not only the URLs and titles of visited pages, but also the complete text within the page itself -- something Opera has been doing for a while.

Apple's Cover Flow has also been incorporated for browsing bookmarks, in the same way album art can be browsed in iTunes.

Safari 4 is in beta for both Mac and PC, available as a free download from today. Hit up the download page here, and keep your eyes peeled on Crave for a full hands-on report and PC benchmark results.
    DOWNLOAD HERE
    Code:
    http://www.apple.com/safari/
    GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • wdbanks
    • May 16

Re: Safari 4 amazing cover flow fast

Ive been running this for a while and I gotta say it is pretty fast. Lives up to its claims. It takes a minute to load initially but after that you are good to go. I definitely recommend this one for your PC.

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by wdbanks
      Ive been running this for a while and I gotta say it is pretty fast. Lives up to its claims. It takes a minute to load initially but after that you are good to go. I definitely recommend this one for your PC.
      have you had anyh troubles using this browser with spj or anything?

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
        • Mar 27

Originally posted by D/\SH

hi bro dont notice anything different so far i use the QUICK PANEL ALWAYS LOL AND THE COVER FLOW TO JUMP BETWEEN SITE THE ONLY THIN WHEN I COPY PASTED SOMETHING I USE SIZE TAG IT ALWAYS JUMPS OUT

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
        MODERATOR@SPJ
        sigpic

Comment

• wdbanks
          • May 16

Originally posted by D/\SH
          No not at all. Like i said when it first loads a site you visit it take a hella long time to process it...but after that its no problem. Only thing I dont like is I use Roboform and you cant use that with Safari. Thats a big downer for me but not a deal killer. I still like it alot.

Comment

• ON3/\L
            SPJ Supporter/Promoter
            • Jan 28

Yeah I DLING now so will report back. I've been using Firefox forever and for long time considered Google Chrome but never tried it. At work we use IE 8 so we will see how this works. Looks sweet

--------- New Post Merged on 13/6/2009 at 0120 --------

Cannot Find Server when going to smartphonejunkie.com, went to myspace and facebook fine afterwords. Went back and tried SPJ again and still same thing. Any settings I need to change??

--------- New Post Merged on 13/6/2009 at 0123 --------

Ahhh I'm so pissed...went right to ..that other ppc site...wtf man..
            Last edited by ON3/\L; June 13, 2009, 12:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
            Code:
            http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
            Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by johnnyeoneal
              Yeah I DLING now so will report back. I've been using Firefox forever and for long time considered Google Chrome but never tried it. At work we use IE 8 so we will see how this works. Looks sweet

--------- New Post Merged on 13/6/2009 at 0120 --------

Cannot Find Server when going to smartphonejunkie.com, went to myspace and facebook fine afterwords. Went back and tried SPJ again and still same thing. Any settings I need to change??

--------- New Post Merged on 13/6/2009 at 0123 --------

Ahhh I'm so pissed...went right to ..that other ppc site...wtf man..

have you tried again since i know last night even on firefox i was getting the same error from time to time.

Comment

• jdep1
                • Mar 15

does anybody know if this is better than internet explorer 8? opinions are appreciated. ever since i upgrade it to ie8 i been having problems when i log in to spj.. it doesnt direct me directly & i click the link that says -if your browser does not direct you..blah blah.. it takes me back to enter my log name but im actually log in already bc i cld click on support & all other tabs.. showing me logged in. nways back to my question.. thnks in advanced

Comment

• ON3/\L
                  SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                  • Jan 28

Will check when I get home, still at wk. I was on SPJ on firefox all night long, lol, and I kept trying on Safari and wouldn't go but it went to every other site I tried. Idk, wierd...I will double/triple check when I get home
                  sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                  Code:
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
                  Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                    • Mar 27

Originally posted by jdep1
                    does anybody know if this is better than internet explorer 8? Opinions are appreciated. Ever since i upgrade it to ie8 i been having problems when i log in to spj.. It doesnt direct me directly & i click the link that says -if your browser does not direct you..blah blah.. It takes me back to enter my log name but im actually log in already bc i cld click on support & all other tabs.. Showing me logged in. Nways back to my question.. Thnks in advanced
                    hi any browser is better the ie8 firefox number 1 google chrome safari opera

Originally posted by johnnyeoneal
                    will check when i get home, still at wk. I was on spj on firefox all night long, lol, and i kept trying on safari and wouldn't go but it went to every other site i tried. Idk, wierd...i will double/triple check when i get home
                    hi thit not get any erros at al whit safari

grtz cyber weesje
                    moderator@spj
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...