• CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

WM65 Titanium Artesea Twm65

WM6.5 Titanium Artesea Twm6.5
    Version 0.5
    VGA, WVGA, QVGA and WQVGA Currently Supported

Follow @twm65r on Twitter for updates.
    [/CENTER]

Update 10th June 09 v0.5 with auto-refresh!
    Update 17th May 09 Hopefully QVGA and WQVGA now supported, thanks codybear. (No changes to VGA and WVGA)
    Update 12th May 09 Now highlights new tweets, and shows @replies
    Update 7th May 09 VGA now supported, if you had previously downloaded the ZIP (even though it wouldn't work), please do it again. No other changes.

Having self taught myself MortScript in the last 24 hours I've decided to try and create a Titanium Twitter app. Unlike those already there, this one actually displays the 10 most recent tweets from your friends.

Features:
    • Displays the 10 most recent tweets on your Titanium Home Screen (value customisable)
    • Highlights "unread" tweets
    • Shows the last 3 @replies (value customisable)
    • Displays the avatars of your friends
    • Allows you to update your status
    • Tweets which contain URLs can be launched in the Default Browser by clicking on them
    • Define your own Twitter client/webpage to launch
    • Auto updates during the day (you choose the frequency and the hours)
    • Tweets at you when there is a new tweet from your friends.

Upgrade Instructions
    • Download the latest ZIP
    • Run Install.mscr
    • When prompted if you want it to Modify your CPR files say no (no changes here, and if you are using a custom theme it won't damage it).

Known Issues:
    • Your password is stored as Plain Text in the registry and it is passed in Plain Text to my servers (MortScript doesn't support BasicAuth, so I have to route the requests via my server)
    • Grey scale avatars don't display correctly, Titanium turn them multicoloured, their fault not mine.
    • Only works for WVGA/VGA/WQVGA/QVGA at the moment. I will work with people if they want to create alternate resolutions.
    • If your phone is asleep (when you press the power button) the script can't download the avatars and halts until the phone is woken again.
    • No Uninstall
    • Some characters (" ' £) might appear like & #123; if you see any please let me know.

The software is just a series of MortScripts.
    The download ZIP file contains MortScript-4.3b5-PPC.cab for you, so if you don't already have Mort you will need to install this first.
    The just run Install.mscr via any good file manager.

The Install script will download the latest package, create all the directories, modify the registry and if you let it tweak your CPR files.
    If anything goes wrong you can find a backup of your CPR file in \Program Files\ArteseaTwitter\[/QUOTE]

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
Working...