• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott8813
    InsomniAddict
    • Feb 07

[FULL-FILLED] DVD2One v231

DVD2One v2.3.1

With DVD2one you can make a movie-only or full disk copy of your DVD for personal use on a single DVD-Recordable. Key features

include:

# Unique video compression engine: combines blazing speed with the highest quality.
    # Multi-processor, multi-core and multi-computer (grid) [COLOR=darkgreen ! important]compatible[/color].
    # Process a movie to fit on a single recordable in a matter of 15 to 30 minutes (depending on the speed of your [COLOR=darkgreen ! important]computer[/color]).
    # Make a movie-only copy of your DVD. Why waste space and image quality on unnecessary intros, menus and language tracks?
    # Make a full disk copy of your DVD. For those who want to keep those fancy menus and intros.
    # Powerful join mode. Useful for putting multiple episodes of a (tv) series or joining both sides of a flipper on 1 disk.
    # Batchprocessing: Program up to 15 disks to be processed one after another without user intervention.
    # Remaster your CDs on DVD in Super CD quality.
    # Builtin burnengine.
    # Target support for DVD Players, Media Players and PS3.
    # Written from scratch, not based on any old code, libraries or existing opensource projects.
    # Both PC Windowsand Mac OS-X versions available.

# Changed the way empty cells are removed in movie-only mode to solve problem with Get Smart.
    # Added simplified Chinese language.
    # Fixed Czech language

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/215642273/DVD2One.v2.3.1-FOFF.rar
    Last edited by scott8813; June 04, 2009, 09:20 PM.
    sigpic

• Hagen5244
    • Nov 05

Re: DVD2One v231

I downloaded and it only has .exe setup files, so I think its only for windows, looking for this on mac if you can find it thanks

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by Hagen5244
      I downloaded and it only has .exe setup files, so I think its only for windows, looking for this on mac if you can find it thanks
      yes thus why in the pc application area..... if you would like it for mac please request in the mac request thread and someone will get that taken care of for you.

Comment

• Hagen5244
        • Nov 05

Originally posted by D/\SH
        yes thus why in the pc application area..... if you would like it for mac please request in the mac request thread and someone will get that taken care of for you.
        I searched, is there a mac request thread? thanks

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
          • Mar 27

Originally posted by Hagen5244
          I searched, is there a mac request thread? thanks
          NOW WHE DONT HAVE A MAC REquest thread its all windows here have searh for this for mac and its exe always

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
          MODERATOR@SPJ
          video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
          NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
          LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
          TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
          sigpic

Comment

• Hagen5244
            • Nov 05

thanks for checking for me

--------- New Post Merged on 8/6/2009 at 0108 --------

any chance on just a key gen for mac?? thanks spj
            Last edited by Hagen5244; June 08, 2009, 12:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...