[UPDATES] Sims 3 For Iphone/Ipod Touch 119 NEW 01/09/2010

Sims 3 For Iphone/Ipod Touch
    The Sims 3
    Electronic Arts
    Category: Games
    Size: 63.7 MB
    Seller: Electronic Arts

PPLICATION DESCRIPTION

THE WAIT IS OVER! From the best-selling PC franchise in history, The Simsâ„¢ 3 is available now for your iPhoneâ„¢ and iPod® touch! LIFE WITH THE SIMS─THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD! Play with your Sim using touch and accelerometer controls while exploring stunning 3D open-world environments. Customize your Sim with personality traits and physical characteristics, as you decide whether to fulfill their destiny...or not. Do good or mischief. Fall in love or watch them get dumped. Pick a fight or make a friend. Good or bad, enjoy the ride with The Sims as they experience everything “real” life has to offer. ANYTHING’S POSSIBLE!

CREATE A SIM
    First, choose a personality for your Sim like Neurotic, Funny, Shy or Bored. Then, make your Sim come to life with physical characteristics like bouncy blonde hair or a Mohawk, bright baby blues or big brown eyes. Wrap it all up with customized clothing and accessories for guaranteed Sim-appeal!

EXPLORE NEW LOCATIONS
    Travel through The Sims neighborhood, updated exclusively for your iPhone and iPod touch. Lose yourself in the amazing world of The Sims, explore the town around you and discover what kind of Sim they will be.

KEEP ‘EM SATISFIED
    Keep your Sim happy by fulfilling its basic needs like eating, bathing, sleeping, and bathroom breaks. When your Sim is a happy camper, you can tap into even more activities to keep it (and you!) entertained for hours.

DREAM BIG
    Unlock 73 goals & wishes for your Sim as you to help it self-actualize with activities like socializing with other Sims, making home repairs, gardening and cooking. And for the more ‘eccentric’ Sim, go ahead and encourage it to talk to trees and kick over garbage cans. It’s hilarious─and it’s one of their goals!

LONG LIVE THE SIMS
    The circle of life is infinite in The Sims 3, so savor endless hours of entertainment─anytime, anywhere!

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/240093263/The_Sims_3_.rar 

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/239883071/The_Sims_3-v1.0.85_1.ipa

or

http://hotfile.com/dl/4830455/fff0ca4/The_Sims_3-v1085.ipa.html
    NEW RELEAS ADDED BY CYBER WEESJE
    The.Sims.3.v1.1.9.iPhone.iPod.Touch-COREPDA
    Code:
    http://netload.in/datei83KBTTVgzH.htm
    Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; January 09, 2010, 08:26 AM.
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
  • menikfire
    • Mar 15

Re: Sims 3 For Iphone/Ipod Touch

lol thanks bro!! i have this game for my wife already but for pc!!! she loves sims!!! lol
    now i can give this to her in her ipodtouch!!! so is this really 63.7 MB?? man thats small!!

"best-selling PC franchise in history"
    is this game really that good???
    all i see her do i tell little people what to do??lol..
    ill just stick to my hardcore video like f.e.a.r 2!!! lol thanks she will love this!!
    sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!
    Thank you all for your hard work and help in getting my phone loaded up!!! I gratefully Thank you all !!!

Comment

• jr5416
      • May 12

Re: Sims 3 For Iphone/Ipod Touch

Originally posted by menikfire
      lol thanks bro!! i have this game for my wife already but for pc!!! she loves sims!!! lol
      now i can give this to her in her ipodtouch!!! so is this really 63.7 MB?? man thats small!!

"best-selling PC franchise in history"
      is this game really that good???
      all i see her do i tell little people what to do??lol..
      ill just stick to my hardcore video like f.e.a.r 2!!! lol thanks she will love this!!
      good bro keep her busy so u can be on here more often lol,with out her being on ur behind
      sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
        • Mar 27

Re Sims 3 For Iphone/Ipod Touch 119 NEW 01/09/2010

bump bump new releas added

grtz cyber weesje
        senior admin@spj
        video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
        NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE