• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

Hotfix for resolving difficulties finding or locating On GPS

Release Date: 2009-05-25

Hotfix for resolving difficulties finding or locating a position when using GPS for HTC Touch Pro

If it is difficult to find or locate a position when using GPS, please download this hotfix to solve the problem.

Installation Instructions:

Follow the instructions below to download and install the hotfix on your device:

1. Make sure you have Microsoft ActiveSync® installed on your Windows XP PC or Windows Mobile Device Center on your Windows Vista® PC. You can find Microsoft ActiveSync from this link or Windows Mobile Device Center from this link.

2. Connect and synchronize your device with your PC via Microsoft ActiveSync® or Windows Mobile Device Center using the USB cable.

3. To download this hotfix select the hotfix below and the location closest to you then click Download.

4. Copy the hotfix, which is an .exe file, to your device. To install the hotfix, tap the .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
    If you perform a device hard reset, you will need to reinstall the hotfix after the hard reset.
    Attached Files

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • VenumX
    The VenumX Factor
    • Nov 14

Re: Hotfix for resolving difficulties finding or locating On GPS

nice! never have really run insto this issue, but maybe it will improve the amount of time it takes, cause it can take a little time sometimes :) will install and try, thanks pb!

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
    stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
    Join A Group:--> HERE
    Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• wentzeric
      • Apr 22

I'm getting the error that the file is not a valid win32 application. . . .
      (i am running it through win xp pro & active sync)
      sigpic

Comment

• puertoblack2003
        OG Member
        • Nov 08

Originally posted by wentzeric
        I'm getting the error that the file is not a valid win32 application. . . .
        (i am running it through win xp pro & active sync)

you have to put that exe. file inside your document folder in your ppc and run it form there

SPJ Bulletin @
        forum.smartphonejunkie.org
        Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

Working...