Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

VideoLauncher - HTC Album Extension

HI I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS CAN BE FOUND HERE
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=520604
    INTRODUCTION
    Ever since i started using windows mobile phones i have always used SPB Mobile DVD to encode the videos and then used CorePlayer to view them. But after receiving my new Blackstone I, like many, have found that this is no longer possible due to CorePlayer's lack of hardware acceleration and SPB Mobile DVD's lack of WVGA support.

Well now there's a solution! projection has made a video encoder please view the link below for details.

Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=467112
    In order to play files that are encoded with projection's encoder, you would normally have to use WMP or HTC Album (both of which have hardware acceleration). I personally thought that i could make it easier for people to open up their favourite videos. Im not sure if i've succeeded but i like it so there!

[B]In comes my program.....
    Simply put, it can be descibed as a file explorer for the HTC Album. With it you can easily find the video you are looking for and then open it up in the HTC Album's player.

]Usage.....
    • To scroll the list press on the up and down arrow at the top and bottom of the list
    • (Arrows can be pressed and held for continuous scrolling)
    • Select an item by tapping on it
    • Press Open. If its a folder then it will display the folder's contents, otherwise the file will be opened in HTC Album
    • Please use the 'Back' hardware button to exit HTC Album (This is the fastest way, and upon exiting Video Launcher, HTC Album will be closed)
    • Use the 'Thumbnails' button to view thumbnails of the current folder in HTC Album viewer

A few notes.....
    1)The settings menu button does nothing at present! Will be using it to add things like - Startup Directory, File types, etc.

2) Originally had the idea of letting users choose their player, so WMP, pvPlayer, or HTC Album users were all happy. But then i added the thumbnails button and also i liked the zoom feature of the HTC Album player. So WMP, pvPlayer...... you're out of luck!

3) Only reads mp4 files at the moment because i encode all my videos in mp4 so i have no use for the other video types. May change this if i have enough requests.

Help.....
    The current program icon is ugly as sin! But im not that great at artsy type things so if anyone could help me create an icon that would be much appreciated.

I've been on these forums a long time and have gained a lot of great programs and tips etc, i just thought that it's time to give back. I hope you enjoy the program, its free for you to use forever....

Any suggestions and comments would be helpful, and thanks for reading.... enjoy! :)

Ps. Buy me a beer if you like it ;) Donate!

GRTZ WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT

Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
Working...